Reloop RMX-10BT Compact Bluetooth DJ Mixer
Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
The RMX-10 BT is the next-generation compact 2-channel DJ mixer with Bluetooth connectivity.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £149.00 more to qualify.
Introducing the Reloop RMX-10BT Bluetooth DJ Mixer, a compact solution that allows for music to be streamed wirelessly. The state of the art Bluetooth technology lets you route your audio signals to both channels from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop - giving you incredible portability.
The RMX-10 BT comes with a 6.3mm microphone input and headphones output, each with its own set of gain controls. The 45mm crossfader is easily replaceable and very durable. Additionally, the line faders offer a smooth and comfortable response. Perfect for people that want to create seamless transitions without interruption.
Each channel comes with a 3-band EQ that can be switched from phono, line, and Bluetooth inputs - making this a great solution for those that require a standard 2-channel DJ mixer. The master output volume can be monitored via the LED gain strips. The housing is constructed from highly robust and durable metal. Additionally, the strong metal chassis prevents the rattle of any internal parts.
- 2-channel Bluetooth DJ mixer in compact construction
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: wireless music streaming from your smartphone/tablet directly to your mixer
- Flexible Bluetooth routing on both channels
- Replaceable 45 mm crossfader and two smooth-running line faders for mixing
- Channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment
- 6.3 mm headphones output with volume control and cue mix function
- 6.3 mm mic input with dedicated volume control
- Master signal LED level chains
- Extremely space-saving and robust all-metal construction
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 3.5W
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inputs: 2x Phono RCA, 2x Line RCA, Mic TS, 1x Bluetooth In
- Outputs: Master RCA, Rec RCA, headphones 6.3 mm jack
- EQ range at 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz
- Dimensions: 180 (w) x 260 (d) x 70 (h) mm (potentiometers: 21.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.72 kg
- Accessories included: Power cord and operating instructions