Reloop RH-2500 Headphones
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The upgraded advancement of the hugely popular RH-2400 headphones with a beautifully transparent sound. The reduced weight and new headband construction guarantee the best in comfort.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £246.00 more to qualify.
Reloop RH-2500 Headphones are the consequential advancement of the widely popular RH-2400 series; the successor has an even more precise bass response thanks to the completely closed construction. Despite powerful kicks, the characteristics of the sound remain brilliantly transparent with bright mids and highs. The high output makes monitoring and mixing a walk in the park while the reduced weight, and new headband construction improve the overall wearing comfort. The ear cups have a sleek bordered Reloop logo, topping off the RH-2500’s appearance.
- Professional DJ headphones with swivel/fold-in construction
- Closed construction
- One-sided cord routing (oxygen-free copper strand)
- Excellent sound characteristics due to cobalt saggar with broad efficiency factor
- Outstanding manufacturing with extra fortified bracket construction
- High output capacity
- Precise reproduction of bass, treble and high frequencies
- Excellent wearing comfort thanks to further reduced weight
- Bordered Reloop sign on ear cups
- Driver: 2x 40 mm
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ? 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 118 dB
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Connector: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Adaptor: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Cord: 1.05 m +/-10%
- Weight: appr. 307 g