DJ Equipment Finance
Spread the cost of your purchase today with 6, 9, 12, 24, and 36 month DJ Finance options available.
It can be challenging to pay upfront for the cost of DJ Equipment so why not choose to spread the cost over one of our DJ Finance options instead. The DJ Shop is one of the longest standing retailers offering Finance.
The DJ Shop has partnered up with DEKO, a leading retail finance provider, to be able to offer you a selection of finance packages when you order on www.thedjshop.co.uk on purchases over £279.00. This includes DJ Equipment Finance and DJ Controller Finance.
Here at The DJ Shop, you can get a flexible 0% interest-free option over 6, 9, or 12 months with a 10% deposit, following with your first scheduled monthly payment 30 days later. We also offer Interest bearing finance options with a low 16.9% APR over 24 or 36 months with a 10% deposit.
4 easy steps to use our DJ Equipment Finance option
The DJ Shop has made it simple to apply for one of the flexible Finance options.
- Browse the latest products from www.thedjshop.co.uk and add your selection to the cart with a value over £279.00. After you have finished browsing the site and are ready to purchase proceed to our secure purchase page.
- At the checkout stage select which finance option you would like and over how long, 6, 9, 12, 24, 36 months.
- Here we will need a few details from you so we are able to proceed with the application. Fill out the DEKO application form and e-sign to continue.
- You should receive a decision from the Finance company almost immediately. If you have been approved then proceed to complete the purchase.
Who can qualify for DJ Finance?
- You will only be considered for finance from The DJ Shop if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are in paid employment or have a regular income (min. 16 hours per week or £6,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies
- Use an email address, so your documentation can be emailed to you
Who are DEKO
Deko is a leading finance technology provider that allows consumers to purchase goods through finance.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd which act as a credit broker and not a lender. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646).
We ourselves are authorised by the FCA under no 0713626.
Who provides our Financial Services
Movement, Sound & Lighting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reg number 03617782) and act as a credit broker, not a lender. DJ Equipment Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).
Repaying the Loan
Your first payment will be taken, via direct debit, approximately a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your finance lender. You can repay all or as much of your loan off at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling-off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement even after signing your documents. If you wish to do so, please contact The DJ Shop directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy.
Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Finance Deals available from The DJ Shop
0% Interest-free for 6 Months on orders over £279.00 with a 10% deposit. The repayment of the loan will be in 6 equal monthly payments.
0% Interest-free for 9 Months on orders over £279.00 with a 10% deposit. The repayment of the loan will be in 9 equal monthly payments.
0% Interest-free for 12 Months on orders over £279.00 with a 10% deposit. The repayment of the loan will be in 12 equal monthly payments.
Interest bearing for 24 Months on orders over £279.00 with a 10% deposit. The repayment of the loan will be in 24 equal monthly payments (low APR of 16.9%).
Interest bearing for 36 Months on orders over £279.00 with a 10% deposit. The repayment of the loan with Interest included in your monthly payment (low APR of 16.9%).
- Representative 0% APR
- Interest Rate (Fixed): 0% p.a
- Cost of goods: £2000.00
- Deposit: £200.00
- Loan Amount: £1800.00
- Length of Finance Agreement: 12 months at 0%
- 12 Monthly Payments of £150.00
DJ FINANCE Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will the application take?
- The average application should take no more than 5 minutes.
Will you carry out a credit check?
- Yes, a credit check will be carried out to determine affordability and risk.
Do you need a UK bank account?
- Yes, a UK bank account is required as this is where all repayments will be taken from via Direct Debit from the Finance company.
Is a deposit required?
- Yes, when you select a Finance option it will tell you the required minimum deposit. In most circumstances, this will be 10%. You can also choose to put a larger deposit down.
Is the online application secure?
- Yes, our website and the lender's website is secured using SSL (Secure Socket Layers) meaning the data you give online is encrypted.
Will my data be secure?
- Yes, all data provided is secure in accordance to the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Discount Codes: Please note, you are unable to use any discount code with the 0% Finance option.