From hereinafter The DJ Shop (.co.uk) shall be known as 'We'.
• Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
• Unless we are specifically asked about requirements or compatibility, we shall assume the customer is aware of what these are.
• All illustrations and product descriptions featured in our advertisements, web site or brochures are correct at the time of going to press or web pages going ‘live'. Any changes to the products will be mentioned on the website or at the time of ordering by mail order.
• All prices are quoted are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
• Prices and promotional offers are subject to change without notice. All are subject to availability.
• All products (inc. special offers, upgrades, promotions and free gifts) are subject to availability.
* The DJ Shop reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at anytime.
• Access, Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Solo, Delta cards are accepted without surcharge, however we reserve the right to delivery only to the card holders billing address or any other address acceptable to the card issuer.
• Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of order in order to secure the goods.
• Personal or business cheques are welcome but will need to be cleared before the goods are shipped. This takes up to 7 working days from when we receive the cheque. Bankers drafts and building society drafts are acceptable as well as postal orders. These will be cleared immediately. You may also transfer funds (or pay by cash) directly into our bank account, in which case goods will be shipped as soon as funds have cleared. Please speak to a sales representative to obtain details and procedures.
• Personal or business cheques may be express cleared for a nominal fee of £15.
• No property or title of the goods shall pass from the DJ Shop to the customer until payment has been received in full. The customer is responsible for the goods from the time of delivery and liability to insure the goods then rests with the customer.
• If we have to part ship an order, due to temporary stock shortage, subsequent part shipments will not carry a delivery charge. We will always try to let you know if an item is out of stock at the time when you place your order. If, however, you order new release items, we shall hold the order until all items are in stock unless you agree to pay an additional shipping charge.
• All shipments in transit from the DJ Shop are covered by carrier's insurance.
• The Customer's signature will be required at the time of receipt and goods cannot be left without such a signature.
• Claims for non delivery, missing items or damage to good in transit must be made as soon as possible.
• ‘Dead on arrival': Goods found to be faulty from new can be returned for replacement or refund. The customer must notify the DJ Shop as soon as possible.
• Failed delivery due to customer (i.e. customer not present or refused goods) which are returned to the DJ Shop are subject to a £15 charge for return. If the same goods are requested to be re-delivered, a minimum of £5 re-delivery charge will apply.
• Acceptable orders which have been placed and cleared by 3pm weekdays will be shipped that day for expected delivery in Mainland UK during the next working day, (barring systems failure etc.). If an order has not cleared in time, the DJ shop will contact the customer to inform them of any delay.
• Delivery charges are for Mainland UK only, extra carriage will be charged for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands of Scotland.
• Heavy single items over 20 kg eg speakers, bassbins, heavy stands etc will incur extra carriage charges. Any single item over 30 kgs are subject to £50 carriage per item over 30kg. If you would like to know extra charges call 02380 784500.
• Sefour and Zomo stands require an additional carriage charge starting from £15.00 depending on which stand due to size and weight and Zomo stands are shipped from Germany.
* The DJ Shop defines ‘cleared orders' as orders that have cleared funds and security checks.
* Paypal orders can only go to the registered address not third party addresses.
* Items that are flat packed can not be returned after they have been assembled
* Refused deliveries will incur a £35.00 per parcel refused delivery charge.
• All products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
• ‘Dead on arrival': Goods found to be faulty OR damaged from new can be returned for replacement or refund. The customer must notify the DJ Shop as soon as possible.
* Faulty or damaged out the box can be collected but must be in the original manufactuers packaging if being returned for exchange or refund. If the customer decides to return a faulty product inside the first 30 days we will reimburse the cheapest delivery option with is normally Yodel or Hermes standard delivery upto a maximum of £10.00 if its over this we will have to arrange collection via our couriers, (if the product proves not to be faulty then the customer is responsible for carriage costs). You have to notify us via email that your product has gone faulty inside 30 days and then return the item as soon as possible.
* Faulty goods being returned under warranty must be suitably packaged with suitable boxes and or bubble wrap to protect in transit.
6. Distance Selling
The following terms apply to mail order consumers as defined in the consumer rights act 2015
• The consumer shall, subject to the terms set out in this Clause, have the right to cancel a Contract within 14 days the date of delivery of the Goods by the Company to the consumer provided that he/she gives written notice of such cancellation and the goods returned to us within 14 days still sealed and un used.
a/ If a consumer exercises his/her right to cancel a Contract, the DJ Shop shall, in accordance with the Regulations, reimburse any payment made by the consumer within 30 days from the day on which he/she gave such notice of cancellations, provided that the consumer shall not be entitled to a prepayment in the event that:
a1/ He/she does not take reasonable care of the Goods either prior to cancellation of the Contract or, following cancellation, while the Goods remain in the possession of the consumer. For the purposes of this sub-clause A1, a consumer shall be deemed not to have taken reasonable care of the Goods if such Goods are not kept packed in their original box, with all accessories, manuals and cables and the internal or external packaging is defaced or damaged in any way; or has been used
a2/ The Goods are marked, damaged or not in the same condition in which they are sold.
• The consumer is responsible for the cost of returning any unwanted items.
Goods that cant be returned under distance selling regulations are
There are some goods you cant return if you simply change your mind, including
CDs, DVDs,Styli, Lamps, Triacs, Gift Vouchers, or goods with software if you have either broken the seal if it has one or used the software, eg controllers , Production software or DAW
Perishable and other items that deteriorate rapidly such as flowers or presonalised goods
Tickets for concerts, plays etc
Underwear and earrings
Equipment purchased by a business or for business use, eg Sole trader, Limited Company, Church, Schools, Colleges, mobile DJs etc or is used for a business. This is a business to business transaction and is therefore excluded from the consumer rights act regulations, eg Nightclubs, bars, mobile DJs, for use in bars, pubs, restaurants and private parties, businesses , and therefore cant be returned under the 14 day cooling off period. All business to business sales are a back to base return policy, we will not arrange collection. The customer is responsible for the return to us.
a3 Goods collected are 15.00 plus vat per parcel collection fee
7. Retracare insurance
Retracare is not available on packages as the insurance is for each product, the insurance must be purchased seperatly for each product, eg 2 CDJ2000 NXS 2 and DJM 900 NXS 2 you woud have to purchase an insurance policy for each item, as the insurance is per item and when more than 1 item is purchased, you will need a seperate insurance policy for each item.
Retracare is for domestic use only the insurance does not cover professional use.
8. The New-DJ £25.00 off first order only applies to the first order placed and must be over £300.00 before delivery. Any orders under the threshold will be cancelled and refunded unless the order is topped up to over £300.00 of products not from Pioneer or Native. If you have any questions, please contact us before placing the order. Pioneer and Native Instruments are excluded from this offer.
By placing the order you are agreeing with our terms, conditions and refunds.
9. Please note when using discount code, reward points, only 1 can be used on an order. EG you cant use 2 discount codes or 1 discount code and reward points on the same order.
10. We will not ship any card order that is not cardholder authenticated.
11 When you apply to purchase with Interest Free Finance, we provide the information to our third party finance provider, Deko, part of Pay4Later Limited, a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 728646. Pay4Later Ltd is a UK registered company, registration number 06447333 with registered offices at Exchequer Court, 33 St. Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8AG.
12 Please note no offer code can be used with 0% finance option. If a code is used the order would be cancelled.
13 No discount code can be used with any special offers.
14 Discount codes can only be used in the UK excluding The Channel Islands, Gibralter, or any UK VAT free area.
15 Finance is only available in the UK
16 Free headphones can be changed at anytime to ones that are instock
17 All refunds are done within 14 working days from date of cancelation
18 A Pre order is a product that is either a new release or a product that is currently out of stock with the manufacturers and will be shipped on either release date if a new product or when it becomes available from the manufacturers. Please note all pre orders are shipped out in strict date order
COVID 19 PRE ORDERS
Please note due to the sheer volume of orders and pre orders caused by Covid 19 we are unable to contact customers with updates on pre orders until its allocated and shipped and we upload the tacking details onto your account, we apologise for this but it means we can get more parcels out for stock that arrives on a daily basis. Weonly are given ETAs by manufacturers for incoming stock which is subject to change and due to Covid it has been changing weekly for all manufacturers
Consumer rights act 2015,
Please note any purchase used for commercial, Business use is excluded from the consumer rights act and is under the sale of goods act, this includes and not limited to, Bars, Clubs, Schools, Mobile DJs, Club DJs, Hotels, Churches, Pubs, Restauraunts, Shops, etc etc
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights and should be read in conjunction with our refunds policy which is available to read here
Finance We charge a £30.00 admin fee under £900.00 and a £50.00 admin fee over £901.00