Native Instruments Kontrol S61 MK3 Keyboard Controller
Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
The Native Instruments Kontrol S61 MK3 is a smart keyboard controller with 61 semi-weighted keys on a Fatar keybed. The keyboard controller has a high-resolution full-colour screen and is fully compatible with Kontakt and other instruments, effects, and sounds.
- See full product description
The Native Instruments Kontrol S61 MK3 is a smart keyboard controller with 61 semi-weighted keys on a Fatar keybed. The keyboard controller has a high-resolution full-colour screen and is fully compatible with Kontakt and other instruments, effects, and sounds. The S61 MK3 includes Polyphonic aftertouch as standard, which allows the slightest push on any key to adjust parameters easily.
The unit also has a redesigned Light Guide, which allows you to stay in key and pinpoint sounds, switches, key zones, scales, and other functions. The anodized aluminium knobs, pitch and modulation wheels can be used to access a variety of controls and features.
The Native Instruments Kontrol S-Series Keyboard Controllers have been redesigned to be sleek, aesthetically beautiful, useful, and long-lasting. USB MIDI, USB-C bus-powered, and two assignable pedal inputs are among the numerous connectivity options.
- Unparalleled software integration with next-generation NKS technology ensures a direct and immersive connection to Kontakt and partner instruments, effects, and sounds
- 61 semi-weighted keys set in a Fatar keybed
- Polyphonic aftertouch as standard
- High-resolution full-colour screen for intuitive browsing, tweaking, and mixing
- Beautiful, design with metal and glass elements, manufactured to the highest quality
- Stay in key with a redesigned Light Guide, that also pinpoint sounds, key zones, switches, scales, and more
- Anodised aluminum knobs and pitch and modulation wheels
- USB MIDI, USB-C bus powered, plus sustain, expression, and two assignable pedal inputs
- Integration with all major DAWs that goes far beyond standard transport controls
- Komplete Select
- Komplete Kontrol Software
- Stradivari Cello
- Guitar Rig LE
- Elements Suite
- 1 high-resolution colour screen with glass surface (1280 x 480 mm)
- CNC machined, bead blasted and anodised aluminium, 8 x encoder caps, 1 x 4D encoder cap, 2 x wheels (pitch and mod)
- RGB illuminated pitch and mod wheels
- New button-islands that form a continuous dustproof control surface and are grouped by function
- Dimensions: 967.4 x 323 x 86 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
- MIDI 2.0 compatible
- Intel Core i5, Apple M1 (and equivalent or higher)
- macOS 13 (Ventura) or higher (compatible with macOS 12 in MIDI 1.0 mode)
- Windows 10 (latest service pack) or higher
- 8 GB RAM
- An internet connection and a graphics card that supports Direct 3D 11.1 (feature level 11_0) or higher are requered to download and activate this product. Once installed and acivated, the product can be used offline.