Native Instruments Kontrol S49 MK3 Keyboard Controller
Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
The Native Instruments Kontrol S49 MK3 is an intelligent keyboard controller that features 49 semi-weighted keys set within a Fatar keybed. The keyboard controller features a high-resolution full-colour screen and seamless integration with Kontakt and other instruments, effects and sounds.
- See full product description
The Native Instruments Kontrol S49 MK3 is an intelligent keyboard controller that features 49 semi-weighted keys set within a Fatar keybed. The keyboard controller features a high-resolution full-colour screen and seamless integration with Kontakt and other instruments, effects and sounds. The S49 MK3 comes with Polyphonic aftertouch, where the slightest pressure on each key intuitively controls parameters.
The unit also features a revamped Light Guide, which lets you stay in key and pinpoint sounds, switches, key zones, scales and more. Some numerous controls and functions can be utilised using the anodised aluminium knobs, pitch and modulation wheels.
The Native Instruments Kontrol S-Series Keyboard Controllers have a sleek, aesthetically pleasing, practical and hard-wearing re-design. The flexible connection options include USB MIDI, USB-C bus-powered and two assignable pedal inputs.
- Unparalleled software integration with next-generation NKS technology ensures a direct and immersive connection to Kontakt and partner instruments, effects, and sounds
- 49 semi-weighted keys set in a Fatar keybed
- Polyphonic aftertouch as standard
- High-resolution full-colour screen for intuitive browsing, tweaking, and mixing
- Beautiful, design with metal and glass elements, manufactured to the highest quality
- Stay in key with a redesigned Light Guide, that also pinpoint sounds, key zones, switches, scales, and more
- Anodised aluminum knobs and pitch and modulation wheels
- USB MIDI, USB-C bus powered, plus sustain, expression, and two assignable pedal inputs
- Integration with all major DAWs that goes far beyond standard transport controls
- Komplete Select
- Komplete Kontrol Software
- Stradivari Cello
- Guitar Rig LE
- Elements Suite
- 1 high-resolution colour screen with glass surface (1280 x 480 mm)
- CNC machined, bead blasted and anodised aluminium, 8 x encoder caps, 1 x 4D encoder cap, 2 x wheels (pitch and mod)
- RGB illuminated pitch and mod wheels
- New button-islands that form a continuous dustproof control surface and are grouped by function
- Dimensions: 802.2 x 323 x 86 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- MIDI 2.0 compatible
- Intel Core i5, Apple M1 (and equivalent or higher)
- macOS 13 (Ventura) or higher (compatible with macOS 12 in MIDI 1.0 mode)
- Windows 10 (latest service pack) or higher
- 8 GB RAM
- An internet connection and a graphics card that supports Direct 3D 11.1 (feature level 11_0) or higher are requered to download and activate this product. Once installed and acivated, the product can be used offline.