Denon DJ X1850 Prime Professional 4-Channel DJ Club Mixer
Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
The Denon DJ X1850 Prime 4-channel DJ Mixer brings users a familiar club-standard layout and forward-thinking technology to help you craft the best DJ mixes possible.
- See full product description
- See bundle deals
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
The Denon DJ X1850 Prime 4-channel DJ Mixer brings users a familiar club-standard layout and forward-thinking technology to help you craft the best mixes possible. The four channels are multi-assignable and come with adjustable contour faders. The crossfader also includes Denon's famous 'flexi-fade' technology which is adjustable as well, meaning you can create a user experience that is just right for you.
Craft your own sound
As your mixer is the centrepiece to your DJ performance, you need one that is feature-rich and user-friendly. The X1850 DJ Mixer comes with 4 incredible sweep effects so you can inject instant sonic creativeness into your mixes. The lo/hi-pass filter also comes with a resonance control so you can adjust the intensity of your filter sweeps to your taste. In addition, you have another incredible 16-strong selection of BPM FX built for club-standard performance. Another powerful effect is the addition of FX Quantise control. This intuitively quantises all effects to your music so you can add great FX to transition and intro sections of your DJ performance without having to worry about timing. The addition of the 'Time-Division' touch strip is a very unique function you won't find on many DJ mixers. This lets you create rhythm-based effect adjustments in an easy-to-use and intuitive way.
Mainstage Worthy Usability and Performance
The robust and strong design of the X1850 means that this is right at home in any club. The EQ section of the mixer is more than just a standard 3-band EQ strip. It comes with a unique 'isolation' mode, as well as a normal mode, which allows users even greater expressive control. This mixer also comes with advanced AV performance capabilities. Thanks to Denon DJ's 'Stagelin Q' connectivity, you can control professional-quality sound switch lighting, timecode software, and 'Resolume' video.
Built for easy connectivity and collaboration
You, as a DJ, want your audio routing to be in the best possible hands. The X1850 offers users a wide array of audio inputs and outputs so you can control every aspect of your performance from one hub. On the inputs, you get; 4 phono/line, 5 LAN ethernet inputs, and 4 digital inputs for those that want to connect instruments quickly and hassle-free. Output functionality on the X1850 is also very impressive. A 5-pin MIDI out is included so you can sync/start external gear. Plus all the industry-standard outputs you'd expect such as balanced booth and master outputs. Additionally, you get a dedicated stereo send and return section allowing for more creative effects during your performances.
Denon DJ has added a bunch of other functionalities to sweeten the deal even further such as DVS compatibility, USB inputs, a pro-grade 24-bit/96kHz soundcard, and two independent mic inputs with EQ control. The dual USB connections mean you can perform with two laptops - great for b2b performances. If you're the next performer on stage you can prepare your laptop without interrupting the current performers set. You could even connect a computer via USB to record your performance.
- 4-Channel, multi-assignable input, Pro DJ Club Mixer
- 16 pro-level BPM FX with new FX Quantise control
- MIDI Start with Clock’ feature for syncing external instruments
- Expressive EQ—choose Classic or Isolation modes and an adjustable filter resonance control
- Rugged, smooth channel line faders
- Channel dedicated Sweep FX and Filter
- Crisp, OLED screen for FX editing and preference adjustments
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices
- (2) dedicated XLR (¼-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level/talkover
- Tension adjustable, Denon DJ ‘Flex-Fader’ Crossfader
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- (4) digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- 5-Port LAN Hub for network & StagelinQ Event lighting/video connectivity
- Rugged metal construction
- Locking IEC connector for secured power cable
Denon DJ's latest 1.3.0 Firmware update for the X1850 and X1800 brings the all new Broadcast mode, where a connection is allowed between the mixer, over USB audio channels 1 and 2, to a computer broadcasting application such as OBS. This new feature future proofs the unit, making it Livestream ready.
- Inputs > 20dB
- Outputs > 20dB
- Master (balanced) +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced) +20dBu (maximum), 0dBu (unity)
- Booth +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Record +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Send +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Headphones > 150mW @ 40Ω
- Line +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Phono -22dBV (maximum), -40dBV (unity)
- Microphone -40dBu (maximum), -60dBu (minimum)
- Return +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- CMRR > 80dB (@ 1KHz, unity)
- EIN < -124dBu (Rs =150Ω, DIN)
- Sampling Rate 44.1, 48, 96kHz
- Bit Depth 24-bit
- 1.6” / 39mm (diagonal)
- 1.4” x 0.69” / 35 x 17mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) ¼” (6.35mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 1⁄8” (3.5mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+¼” (6.35mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) ¼” (6.35mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet with locking connector
- Connection IEC
- Input Voltage 100–240V~, 50/60Hz
- Consumption 65W
- (width x depth x height) 12.2” x 17.5” x 4.3”31.1 x 44.5 x 11.0cm
Weight: 15.43 lbs.