Yamaha MG10XU 10-Channel Mixing Console
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The Yamaha MG10XU is a versatile 10-channel audio mixer that works to deliver an unparalleled high-quality, transparent sound that is unmatched in its class. The 10-channel mixer comes with a plethora of professional features and functions such as a powerful digital signal processor with 24 effects, 1-knob compression, and +48v phantom power.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £25.00 more to qualify.
The Yamaha MG10XU is a 10-channel audio mixer that provides you with a transparent sound and delivers a level of sonic purity and sound quality that is unmatched in its class. The 10-channel mixer comes with plenty of professional features and functions including a powerful digital signal processor that offers up to 24 effects, 1-knob compression, +48v phantom power, and EQ controls so you can get the clearest sound possible. This high-performing mixer is perfect for bands, live sound events, recording studios, home studios, schools and colleges, and theatres.
|Yamaha MG10XU Mixing Desk|
The MG10XU mixing desk is equipped with four combo XLR/¼-inch TRS Jack inputs alongside a further six ¼-inch TRS Jack inputs and two RCA inputs allowing you to connect almost any audio source such as instruments, microphones, and outboard gear. Each of the inputs is fitted with discrete Class-A microphone pre-amps which make use of inverted Darlington circuits giving you more power with a lower impedance, so you get huge, natural basses with smooth high-frequencies and very low distortion. The broad frequency response allows the mixer to withstand signals from an audio source without over amplifying any specific elements of the sound.
There is a +48v phantom power switch that enables you to take full advantage of the excellent frequency response and the high-quality sound of condenser microphones and can also work to power DI boxes. A pad attenuation switch works to accept mic to line level inputs and attenuates high input signals that often accompany mic’ed instruments during the performance; this avoids unnecessary clipping that can severely damage your overall mix.
The MG10XU mixing desk features two 1-knob compression controls which work to alter the dynamics of an audio signal; this is perfect when you require livelier guitars, fatter basslines, tighter drums, or cleaner vocal sounds. The 1-knob compression tool is now an industry standard and works to provide you with access to optimised compression settings via a single rotary control. The desk is also equipped with a 3-band equaliser on each mono channel giving you precise control over your sound while a high-pass filter works to eliminate unneeded low-frequency noises which in turn offers a smoother, cleaner overall mix. For expanding your sound, there is an auxiliary send channel so you can incorporate additional effects if required or output to external recording devices while an easy-to-read LED level meter lets you monitor your signals with precision.
A built-in SPX digital effects processor enables you to polish your mix providing you with 24 editable digital effects, which are perfect for enhancing your mix giving you additional depth or breathing new life and atmosphere into a live bands performance. The high-quality reverb and delays let you expand upon the spatial quality of your sound with excellent realism and naturalness, and for added benefits, you can even connect an optional footswitch for on/off control of your effects.
This mixer has been built to last and features a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis which gives the MG10XU an unparalleled level of durability and is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday on-stage use. A sleek and professional looking design is contoured for optimal convection cooling while the internal layout separates the power supply away from the analogue circuitry for superior noise reduction and will extend the life of the components inside the mixer.
To further ensure a reliable performance the knob control placement above the surface of the chassis diverts any impacts and pressure away from the circuitry as to not damage the parts underneath the mixer. Supplied with the MG10XU mixer is a downloadable copy of Cubase AI, one of the most popular digital audio workstations available, and provides you with a powerful yet highly versatile platform for music production.
Yamaha MG10XU 10-Channel Mixing Console Key Features:
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D mm): 244 x 71 x 294
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg
Yamaha MG10XU 10-Channel Mixing Console Technical Specifications:
- On-board processors: SPX algorithm: 24 programs, Parameter control:1, FOOT SW:1 (FX RTN CH on/off)
- +48v Phantom power
- Digital in/outputs: USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant
- Sampling frequency: 192kHz
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Input channels: 6 mono, 3 stereo
- Output channels: 2 stereo, 1 monitor, 1 headphone, 1 auxiliary send
- Bus: 1 stereo, 1 auxiliary
- Pad attenuation: 26dB (mono)
- High-pass filter: 80hz, 12dB/oct (mono)
- Compression: 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ high: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ mid: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz peaking
- EQ low: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- Peak LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level meter: 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20 dB]
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.003 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- Frequency response: +0.5 dB/-1.0 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min
- Hum and noise level - Equivalent input noise: -128 dBu (Mono Input Channel, Rs: 150Ω, GAIN knob: Max)
- Hum and noise level - Residual output noise: -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO LEVEL knob: Min)
- Crosstalk: -83dB
- Power requirements: PA-10 (AC 38 VCT, 0.62A, Cable length = 3.6 m) or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power consumption: 22.9w
- Dimensions (WxHxD mm): 244 x 71 x 294
- Weight: 2.1Kg
- Accessories: Included Accessory: AC Adaptor, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI Download Information, Technical Specifications, Optional Accessory: Mic Stand Adaptor BMS-10A, Foot Switch FC5
- Operating temperature: 0 to +40˚C