EW135 G3 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The EW135 G3 Handheld Wireless Microphone System is no longer available, please click HERE to view our latest wireless microphone range.
Versatility for every style of music and presentations: you can depend on great performance from the ew 135 G3 vocal system.
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
Versatility for every style of music and presentations: you can depend on great performance from the ew 135 G3 vocal system. The handheld microphone now allows you to charge the optional rechargeable pack while it remains in the transmitter. Wirelessly link up the transmitter with the receiver with a single touch of the sync button. The true diversity receiver has a backlit graphic display that makes it easy to read under all lighting conditions.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when the transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- A wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions