Roland RH-200 Studio Headphones
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The RH-200 Headphones offer a comfortable fit alongside an excellent audio quality with sonic accuracy and can be used for a wide range of applications such as monitoring your latest tracks and mixdowns, monitoring yourself onstage, or monitoring your cue'd tracks when DJing.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £193.00 more to qualify.
The Roland’s RH-200 headphones provide you with power, comfort, and sonic accuracy and can be used for a broad variety of personal monitoring and live performance application. The headphones come equipped with 40mm drivers that use neodymium magnets as well as copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils that provide you with crystal clear audio alongside sonic accuracy and background noise isolation for mixing and silent practice. These headphones are perfect for any DJ, musician, producer, live performer, and studio engineer.
These professional stereo headphones give you exceptional clarity as well as a smooth and accurate frequency response that allows you to hear frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz with a sensitivity of 100dB. The RH-200 is a black, coiled cable version of the RH-200S headphones and inherits the same excellent audio quality. The RH-200 headphones are supplied with a high-quality 3.4m coiled cable with built-in strain relief alongside gold-plated 1/8-inch stereo connector as well as a ¼-inch adapter and a convenient carry bag for keeping the headphones safe and secure during transit.
Roland RH-200 Studio Headphones Key Features:
- Black, coiled-cable version of the RH-200S headphones
- Professional stereo headphones with exceptional clarity and accuracy
- Adjustable, lightweight design provides superior sound isolation and comfort
- High-power capacity with 40mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- 180º rotating ear pieces for single-ear monitoring
Roland RH-200 Studio Headphones Technical Specifications:
- Type of Construction: Closed Type - Dynamic
- Driver: 40mm in diameter - Neodymium Magnet
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 65 ohm
- Cable: 3.4 m, coiled cable
- Connector: 1/8" stereo mini-plug (w/ screw-on 1/4" adapter)