Reloop RP-2000MK2 Quartz-Driven Direct Drive DJ Turntable
Special Price £219.00 Was: £245.00 Save £26.00
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
Introducing the RP-2000Mk2 DJ Turntable, the long-awaited mark 2 version of the renowned RP2000 from Reloop. Some excellent new features have been added to this turntable to turn this into the ideal entry-level player for those wishing to learn mixing on analogue players. Major factors re-worked include the housing, which has been remade for added protection.
- See full product description
- See bundle deals
0% Finance: Spend £33.00 more to qualify.
Introducing the RP-2000Mk2 DJ Turntable, the long-awaited mark 2 version of the renowned RP2000 from Reloop. Some excellent new features have been added to this turntable to turn this into the ideal entry-level player for those wishing to learn mixing on analogue players. Major factors re-worked include the housing, which has been remade for added protection. The metallic finish on the buttons and flexible pitch shifter has been re-engineered to provide you with a more responsive feel when DJing. A perfect upgrade borrowed from industry-standard turntables.
The RP2000 Mk2's stable rotation thanks to the motor mean that, in combination with the quartz drive, the turntable is super responsive with fantastic torque, everything DJs could want when either mixing on vinyl or DVS. In addition, the RP-2000Mk2 comes with an excellent cartridge included with your DJ turntable, from one of the top stylus manufacturers in the world, Ortofon. The shock absorb technology in the turntable makes this also ideal for bass-heavy environments and reduces the chance of needles skipping due to increased sound pressure levels.
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
- Perfect for beginners
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quarz-driven direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 2-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Starting torque: > 1kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.15% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 6.75 kg
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual