Reloop Beatpad 2 DJ Controller
Special Price £469.00 Was: £479.00 Save £10.00
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The Reloop Beatpad 2 DJ Controller allows users to mix music from a variety of sources with professional-standard DJing techniques.
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
Building on the ground-breaking functionality and feature set of the mk1 edition, the BeatPad 2 from Reloop has been developed further to be professional quality, cross-platform DJ controller. Designed primarily for smart-devices, the BeatPad 2 integrates seamlessly with both android and iOS devices.
The award-winning Algoriddim mixing software can be utilised via the DJAY 2 app for mobile devices, or DJAY Pro for Mac users. This ensures complete portability and peace of mind for travelling DJs. This DJ Controller now comes with track preview thanks to the browser function as well as the ability to change between built-in libraries and Spotify libraries so you can find that perfect track for your next mix.
Reloop's Beatpad 2 allows you to edit beat grid directly from the controller itself. If your beat grids need adjusting you can set your own start points via the jog wheels. As mentioned above, you can now access Spotify direct from the controller. No big storage solutions needed, just easy access to the worlds largest library of music. A perfect feature for mobile and wedding DJs.
On the technical side of things, the beat pad comes with 3-band EQ on each channel, touch FX for effects modulation, slicer and slice loop modes for live remixing opportunities. Additionally, master output XLRs and RCA's mean you will have no problem connecting this as part of a large PA setup.
- 8 Colour-coded Performance Modes with RGB-LED feedback on Pads & Jog Wheel
- Touch FX / Jog FX mode for interactive effect modulation
- Multi-sensorial performance section with 16 touch-sensitive drum pads
- Slicer / slice loop mode for deconstructed remixing
- Large transport section with soft-touch rubber buttons
- EQ preset switch for filter / 3-band EQ
- Colour-coded hot cue & sampler modes
- Harmonic mixing via key lock & key match functions
- Advanced track management: Track preview / queue, library switch & grid edit
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with award-winning DJAY 2 and Spotify integration
- Auto loop / bounce loop modes
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio club interface
- Multicolour LED jog wheel border for visual feedback of virtual needle position and effect and loop modulations
- Large 100 mm pitch fader
- 2 headphones connections: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 and Virtual DJ available
- Aux stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for connection of a CD player, iPod or turntables, with separate volume control
- Classic 2-channel design
- 1x pro crossfader
- 2x volume control with proline faders
- EQ Preset Switch for two dedicated filters and 2-band EQ or 3-band EQ,
- 2x gain dials
- 2x 15.5 cm touch-sensitive, 2-part jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Multicolor LED jog wheel border
- Various jog modes (scratch & pitch bend, quick search)
- 2x high-resolution 100 mm pitch faders without lock point
- Multi-sensorial pad section per deck with 8 touch-sensitive drum pads
- Performance mode section with multicolour RGB LEDs
- Cue mix, headphones volume, aux volume and master control
- Especially large Trax encoder for fast and easy music library browsing (with 2 load buttons)
Dimensions: 460 x 42 x 325 mm
Weight: 4.0 kg
System requirements DJAY for Mac:
- Mac OS X 10.9+
- Additional RAM recommended for large music libraries
- USB 2.0 port
- System requirements djay 2 for iOS:
- iOS 7 or higher
- iPad generation 2 or higher
System requirements djay 2 for Android:
- djay LE Mac edition DJ software available as a download
Incl. USB-, Lightning-, Android OTG cable and power supply unit