Yamaha MG06X 6-Channel Mixing Console with FX
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The Yamaha MG06X is a 6-channel mixing console that comes equipped with integrated effects that allow you to get the best sound possible when recording and delivers a transparent sound that is unrivalled in its class.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £110.00 more to qualify.
The Yamaha MG06X is a 6-channel mixing console that comes equipped with built-in effects that enable you to get the best sound possible when recording. This mixing desk features a transparent sound delivering a level of sonic purity a sound quality that is unmatched in its class. The MG06X is ideal for home studios and live sound recordings thanks to the pristine audio quality and range of audio connections that allow you to connect microphones, guitars, keyboards, and audio devices. The mixing console is ideal for schools and colleges, home studios, live sound, touring/travelling musicians, entertainment facilities, and events productions.
|Yamaha MG06X Mixing Console|
The MG06X comes with discreet Class-A microphone pre-amps. These high-quality D-Pre pre-amps utilise an inverted Darlington circuit that is made up of two cascading transistors in a configuration that offers more power with less impedance. The pre-amps deliver a fat, natural bass response with a smooth, pristine high end and very low distortion. The D-Pre pre-amps work to give you an exceptionally wide frequency range that lets the mixer handle absolutely any audio source without over amplifying any specific elements of your sound. A pure sonic platform means you don’t need excessive EQing or additional effects processing in order to fix your mix. The mixing console features brand new, high-quality MG01 op-amps that prioritise electrical design and efficiency using redesigned circuitry that optimises internal components and wiring alongside quality materials such as silicon wafers and copper wiring to achieve an excellent audio resolution.
Thanks to the addition of +48v phantom power, this mixing desk allows you to take full advantage of the excellent frequency response and pristine sound quality of condenser microphones. An input channel with a PAD attenuation switch accepts mic to line level inputs; the PAD switch attenuates high input signals that often accompany microphone’d instruments during performances and works to avoid clipping that could seriously hurt your mix. The integrated high and low EQ lets you manage the tone of your signals and offers an unrivalled experience in designing professional recordings. The 2-band equalisers on all channels provide precise control over your sound while a high-pass filter lets you eliminate unwanted low-frequency noise, giving you a smoother, cleaner mix. Auxiliary sends mean you can expand your sound with your own effects processors or feed signals into a monitoring system. The MG06X mixer comes with a single stereo bus for channel grouping so you can affect multiple channels simultaneously.
The MG 06 X comes with dual Neutrik balanced combo XLR/¼-inch TRS Jack inputs while further ¼-inch TRS Jack inputs on the mono channels can accept both mic and line level signals. These connections are perfect for connecting a wealth of microphones, instruments, and audio devices for easy recording of whatever sound you need. Easy-to-read LED level meters mean you can quickly monitor the output signal with precision and gives you the ability to instantly see when you’re overloading the mixer with too loud a signal or when you need to boost the gain a bit. The built-in effects allow you to add polish and professionalism to your mix. The acclaimed SPX digital multi-effects processor offers a comprehensive suite of digital effects, ideal for enhancing your mix whether you’re adding depth to a vocal or breathing colour into a live performance. The high-quality reverb and delay help expand the spatial quality of your sounds with exceptional realism and naturalness.
Yamaha MG06X 6-Channel Mixing Console with FX Key Features:
- 6-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 2 Mic / 6 Line Inputs (2 mono + 2 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- High-grade effects: SPX with 6 programs
- XLR balanced outputs
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D mm): 149 x 62 x 202 (5.9"x 2.4"x 7.9")
- Net Weight: 0.9 kg (1.98lbs.)
Yamaha MG06X 6-Channel Mixing Console with FX Technical Specifications:
- On-board processors: SPX algorithm - 6 programs
- Phantom power: +48V
- Bus: Stereo - 1
- Pad attenuation: 26dB (mono)
- High-pass filter: 80 Hz, 12dB/oct (mono)
- EQ high: (Mono) gain - +15dB/-15dB, Frequency - 10 kHz shelving
- EQ low: (Mono) gain - +15/-15dB, Frequency - 100 Hz shelving
- Peak LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3dB below clipping
- Level meter: 2 x 7 - segment LED meter (peak +6, +3, 0, -3, -10, -20 dB)
- Mono (Mic/line): 2
- Stereo (Line): 2
- Stereo: 2
- Monitor: 2
- Aux send: 1
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% @ +8dBu (20 Hz - 20 kHz), gain knob - min, 0.003% @ +18dBu (1 kHz), gain knob - min
- Frequency response: +0.5dB/-0.5dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz), refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, gain knob - min
- Equivalent input noise: -128dBu (mono input channel, Rs: 150ohms, gain knob - max
- Residual output noise: -102dBu (stereo out, stereo level knob - min)
- Crosstalk: -88dB
- Power requirements: PA-130 (DC12v/1.0 A, cable length = 1.8m) 120v, 60 Hz, MU18 (DC12v/1.5A, cable length = 1.5m), 100v-240v, 50 Hz/60 Hz or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power consumption: 12w
- Dimensions (WxDxH mm): 149 x 62 x 202 (5.9" x 2.4" x 7.9")
- Net weight: 0.9kg (1.98lbs)
- Accessories: Included accessory - AC adaptor, owners manual
- Others: Operating temperature 0 to + 40-degrees celcius