M-Audio BX3BT Bluetooth Reference Monitor (Pair)
Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
M-Audio has added the BX3BT multimedia reference monitors to their BX range of high-quality audio speakers. The 3.5-inch BX3BTs are compact yet powerful and offer exceptional quality pro-grade sound, which is perfect for home setups. The monitors now add that little extra something with the Bluetooth connectivity, which allows any music streaming device to be wirelessly connected without losing sound clarity or precision.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity
- Black Kevlar® low frequency drivers
- 1” natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimised tweeter waveguide
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £169.00 more to qualify.
M-Audio has added the BX3BT multimedia reference monitors to their BX range of high-quality audio speakers. The 3.5-inch BX3BTs are compact yet powerful and offer exceptional quality pro-grade sound, which is perfect for home setups. The monitors now add that little extra something with the Bluetooth connectivity, which allows any music streaming device to be wirelessly connected without losing sound clarity or precision. The speakers offer fantastic low bass and high-end frequencies, resulting from the 120 watts of clear sound, military-grade Black Kevlar woofers and computer-optimised natural silk dome tweeters. With the inclusion of a rear port, extended low-frequencies can be added to enhance the audio further.
The BX3BT’s casing is constructed using MDF and has been acoustically designed to be positioned anywhere. The panel on the rear of the unit has been meticulously built with features that allow for flexible sound and connectivity options. High and Low EQ controls and a left/right active speaker position switch. The connections on the rear of the speaker monitors include 1/4-inch, 1/8-inch and RCA inputs, in addition to a 1/8-inch aux input and headphone connection on the front.
Professional software comes with the BX3 BT monitors in the form of MPC Beats, a powerful DAW based on the iconic MPC hardware and features a whole host of plugins, effects and samples. Additionally, there is a collection of world-class virtual instruments included from award-winning AIR Music Technology, Hybrid 3 (powerful polyphonic analogue synth), Mini Grand (acoustic piano) and Velvet (vintage electric piano).
The out-of-the-box ready BX3BT has been expertly created and designed for multiple purposes, including music production, live streaming, podcasts and home DJing.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity – Easily pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless streaming
- Black Kevlar® low frequency drivers; 1” natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimised tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialing in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- Bluetooth, 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 1/8” AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1/8” speaker interconnect cable, 1/8” to 1/8” cable and 1/8” to RCA cable
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 22 kHz
- Output Power: 120 W (total peak), 2 x 25 W (RMS)
- Drivers: LF Driver 3.5” / 88.9 mm / HF Driver 1” / 25.4 mm; silk dome
- Audio Inputs: (1) RCA stereo input pair 2 1/4” (6.35 mm)
- TRS inputs: (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo auxiliary input
- Headphone Output: 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo output
- Interconnection Cable: 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS
- Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 85 W
- Bluetooth Range: 100’ (30.5 m)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height, per speaker): 5.5” x 5.7” x 8.2” / 140 x 145 x 208 mm
- Weight (per pair of speakers): 7.39 lbs. / 3.35 kg