M-Audio BX3 Reference Monitors (Pair)
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
M-Audio adds the BX3 multimedia reference monitors to their BX range of quality audio speakers. The BX3s are compact and offer exceptional quality pro-grade sound and are perfect for home DJ setups, gaming, podcasts and live streaming.
- 3.5-inch Black Kevlar low frequency drivers, 1-inch natural silk dome tweeters
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch
- Production Software Suite
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £194.00 more to qualify.
M-Audio adds the BX3 multimedia reference monitors to their BX range of quality audio speakers. The BX3s are compact and offer exceptional quality pro-grade sound and are perfect for home DJ setups. They offer excellent low bass and high-end frequencies which are achieved through the 120 watts of clear sound, Black Kevlar military-grade woofers and computer-optimised natural silk dome tweeters. The inclusion of a rear port adds an extended low-frequency response which enhances the audio.
The MDF cabinet is acoustically designed and compact enough to place anywhere. The panel found on the rear of the unit has been meticulously constructed with features that allow for customisation of sound along with flexible connection options. The features include High and Low EQ controls to manage the sound within the environment the speaker is placed and left/right active speaker position switch that allows the user to select the speaker that is on the left or right side position. The connections on the rear of the speaker unit include 1/4-inch, 1/8-inch and RCA inputs, along with a 1/8-inch aux input and headphone connection on the front.
Professional software is included with the BX 3 monitors in the form of Pro Tools, that aids in producing clear quality sounding music, live streams and podcasts. Pro Tools is an industry-grade recording software, and M-Audio has partnered with Avid to create an exclusive software package called Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition. The package includes 20 Avid Effect Plugins which assists users with recording, mixing and editing any audio project.
The out-of-the-box ready BX3’s has been expertly created and designed for gaming, live streaming, podcasts and is deemed one of the best DJ monitors for home use.
M-Audio BX3 Key Features
- 3.5-inch Black Kevlar low frequency drivers; 1-inch natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimised tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialling in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- ¼-inch, 1⁄8-inch, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 1⁄8-inch AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1⁄8-inch speaker interconnect cable, 1⁄8-inch to 1⁄8-inch cable and 1⁄8-inch to RCA cable
- Production Software Suite with Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition and 20 Avid Effect Plugins included
M-Audio BX3 Tech Spec
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 22kHz
- Output Power: 120 Watt (total peak), 2 x 25W (RMS)
- LF Driver: 3.5-inch / 88.9mm
- HF Driver: 1-inch / 25.4mm; silk dome
- Audio Inputs: 1 x RCA stereo input pair, 2 x 1/4-inch (6.35mm) TRS inputs, 1 x 1/8 (3.5mm) stereo auxiliary input
- Headphone Output: 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo output
- Interconnection Cable: 1/8-inch (3.5mm) TRS
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 85W
- Dimensions (w x d x h, per speaker): 5.5" x 5.7" x 8.2", 140mm x 145mm x 208mm
- Weight: 7.39 lbs, 3.35kg