Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £166.00 more to qualify.
With a wide dynamic range and high SPL handling capability the AT2020 offers unprecedented performance for its price. Developed for project/home studio work it features a specifically developed, custom-designed, low-mass diaphragm which delivers a wide frequency response and exceptional transient response. Superior isolation is achieved through its cardiod polar pattern. This coupled with low self-noise and a rugged, all-metal outer construction makes it the ideal choice for professional quality recording.
The AT2020 comes with a metal pivoting stand mount (with adapter for standard microphone stands) and a protective pouch.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser element
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 20-20,000 Hz frequency response
- 100 ohms impedance
- 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Integral 3-pin XLRM-type output
- Requires 48V DC, 2 mA typical (phantom power)
- 162.0 mm long,52.0 mm maximum body diameter
- 12.1 oz (345 g)
- Includes Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter and soft protective pouch