Kam KWM1960 HH V2 (Archived)
Special Price £179.00 Was: £199.00 Save £20.00
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
Kam's KWM1960 HH is the perfect choice for indusrty professionals across the globe!
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £79.00 more to qualify.
The Kam KWM1960 HH V2 is a multi-channel UHF wireless microphone system, used by copious industry professionals across the globe. The high-efficiency battery consumption design allows up to 5 hours of continuous usage and an impressive working distance of 50 meters.
Kam's KWM1960 wireless system has two balanced XLR outputs, one unbalanced 6.35mm jack diverse output, and features ACT infrared pairing of both microphones to the receiver.
In the box is 1 x UHF receiver, 2 x mics with batteries, 1 x PSU and audio cable.
- Aerobics & dance instructors
- Vocalists & singers
- Public speakers
- Musicals & theatre
- Street performers
- Schools & colleges
- DJs & musicians
- Video & film makers
- 16 channel frequency range:
- UHF 863.0 to 865.0 MHz
- Frequency stabilisation: <Â±30ppm
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Total harmonic distortionï¼š<0.5%
- Frequency response: 40Hz-15HzÂ±3dB
- Audio output level: 400mV unbalanced/balanced
- Signal to noise ratio: >90dB
- Image and spurious rejection: >80dB
- Border upon channel rejection: >80dB
- Receiving sensitivity: 5dBuV
- De-emphasis: 75uS
- Power supply DC 17V/300mA
- Power consumption: 5w
- Receiver dimensions: 210 x 185 x 45mm (WxDxH)
- Transmitter power: 10mW (max)
- Modulation type: FM
- Max deviation: Â±25KHz
- Spurious emission: >40dB
- Mic dimensions: 55 x 55 x 260mm (WxDxH)
- Mic battery voltage: 3V (2 x 1.5V AA batteries)