Gemini XGA-5000 Professional 5000 Power Amplifier
Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
The Gemini XGA-5000 is a 5000w powered amplifier that offers a clean, reliable sound and is suitable for both mobile and fixed applications. This amp works to deliver 5000w of power which is perfect for powering PA systems and DJ rigs.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £89.00 more to qualify.
The Gemini XGA-5000 is a 5000w amplifier that provides you with reliable, clean power inside of a lightweight, super-durable enclosure. This amplifier works to deliver high-performing pure, consistent wattage night after night and is perfect for mobile and fixed applications including mobile entertainers, schools and colleges, music venues, live events, club and bar venues, and theatres.
The XGA-5000 comes with 5000w of instant peak power (1100w RMS) which is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure a seamless, reliable performance, this amplifier comes with a front-to-rear airflow cooling fan system providing you with thermal stability while DC output and short circuit protections are in place to prevent any interruptions.
The rear of the unit features a multitude of connection ports for your convenience; it boasts both XLR and ¼-inch TRS Jack inputs alongside three Speakon outputs which enable you to connect to a range of outboard gear such as mixers and PA speakers. The front panel features signal clip, protection and bridge indicators so you can visually see when you’re overloading the system while volume controls for channel one and two give you total control over your levels. Selectable modes for stereo and mono bridge ensure absolute flexibility.
The XGA-5000 comes housed in a super-robust 23-pound enclosure which makes use of a lightweight design that ensures total portability. The XGA-5000 offers unmatched value for absolutely anybody who is serious about sound.
- 5000 Watt IPP* High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and ¼” (6.5mm Jack) balanced
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Constant speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Frequency response 10Hz – 50kHz at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz – 20 kHz) > 100dB
- Instant Peak Power
- Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 50kHz ±1.5dB
- Signal to Noise (LF / HF) >90dB
- THD (LF / HF) > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity 0.77v
- Maximum Input Level 21dBv/9v
- Damping Factor (F=1kHz 8Ω) >350
- Input Impedance 20K Ω
- Fuse 5mm x 20mm AC 115v/230v 50~60Hz
- Output Stereo 8 Ω 2 x 400W RMS
- Output Stereo 4 Ω 2 x 550W RMS
- Output Bridged 8 Ω 1100W RMS
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 19” x 13.8” x 3.5” (482mm x 350mm x 88mm)
- Net Weight 26.8 lbs (12.1 kg)