Now Discontinued. Please Click HERE to few the latest alternatives.
The Allen & Heath Xone 4D continues the seamless integration of computer-based digital media into the traditional DJ workspace
The Allen & Heath Xone 4D continues the seamless integration of computer-based digital media into the traditional DJ workspace, but with a further enhanced feature set. Combining a fully featured, high specification professional analogue DJ mixer with 105 MIDI controllers and 227 MIDI messages, a completely new, high-end, 96 kHz / 24-bit 20 channel Allen & Heath-designed USB 2.0 soundcard, the progressive XONE:4D has been developed in conjunction with some of the world’s most cutting-edge DJ/producers.
New features for the 4D include the new 20-channel USB 2.0 soundcard, a completely new BPM counter, assignable LFO with step VCF-filter and fresh new paint.
* 4 multi-input stereo channels: RIAA preamps for turntables on 3
inputs, (channel 4 is Line/Line)
* Soundcard output routing switches for each channel (1-2, 3-4, 5-6 &
* 3-band total kill EQ: 6dB to off
* 2 FX sends: pre/post selection (internal on FX2)
* 2 stereo returns
* Headphone monitor with mix/cue control: 3.5mm and ¼” sockets
* 2 analogue VCF filters low-pass, band-pass, high-pass (can be
combined for more filter types), resonance frequency, and filter
* Filter assignable LFO with depth control and brand-new editable fader
* Completely re-designed and functionally improved BPM detection
* Mic input: On XLR connector; gain control and 2-band EQ control
available: routable straight to soundcard.
* Power supply: High performance internal switch-mode supply
* RIAA: for THREE turntables (four via internal jumper link)
* Dual Rail VCA Cross Fader
USB 2.0 SOUNDCARD
* Totally new 20 channel 96 kHz / 24-bit soundcard connecting via
wide-bandwidth USB 2.0 (480Mbit/s)
* Uses 24 bit stereo Analogue to Digital converters and Digital to
Analogue converters (not lower spec CODECs)
* 10 in / 10 out (4 stereo in optical in / 4 stereo out optical out)
* No software configuration utility – all front panel switched.
* Soundcard inputs fed from Mic, FX2, FX1, Main Mix or from stereo
* Sends - mix, FX, or individual analogue channels may be routed to PC
or digital outputs.
* New record output – FX2 RCA outputs can be switched to a RCA record
* Drivers available for PC and Mac
* NEW! 2 separate layers of MIDI controllers with control pickup
algorithm ensuring a smooth transition between layers.
* 227 MIDI control messages available from 105 separate MIDI controls
* 8 x 60mm linear faders
* 16 x detented rotary pots
* 10 rotary encoders,
* 50 switches,
* 2 custom jog wheels with 4 micro switches
* 8 illuminated push switches
* Xone:4D is compatible with any PC software that has MIDI assignable
functions: for instance, lighting controller or visual effects programs