Alesis V61 MKII 61-Key USB-MIDI Keyboard Controller
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The Alesis V61 61-key Midi Keyboard is a powerful MIDI controller that allows you to take command of your music software using a series of features and functions through pads, knobs and buttons.
- 61 full-sized, square-front keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive backlit pads
- 4 assignable knobs
- 4 assignable buttons
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £149.00 more to qualify.
The Alesis V61 MKII MIDI keyboard is an intuitive MIDI controller that allows you to control your music software using a series of buttons, pads and knobs. The keyboard comes with 61 velocity-sensitive, synth-action full-sized keys, and when you include the additional octave buttons, the keyboard expands to a full piano range.
The V61 MKII also features eight velocity-sensitive LED-backlit pads that arm you with whole level and note repeat controls, four MIDI-assignable knobs and buttons for virtual instrument and DAW control, and pitch-bend and modulation wheels that increase the expressive capabilities of your performing. In addition, the MK2 has an adaptable Arpeggiator with six modes, swing controls, tap tempo, gate and time division. Finally, it is worth noting that there is a ¼-inch sustain pedal input for where an external sustain pedal (sold separately) can be connected.
The V61 MKII is designed to perfectly and easily integrate with your music software. A single USB connection to your Mac or PC delivers both power and MIDI functionality, allowing you to plug the keyboard controller directly into your computer and start making music. The keyboard also competently works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately).
All the buttons, knobs and pads illuminate to provide real-time visual feedback and are laid out for an intuitive workflow. In addition, the V61 MKII’s design makes this powerful MIDI controller easy to transport or include within any sized home or project studio.
Bundled Music Software
The MPC Beats software bundle comes included with the Alesis V61 MKII keyboard, which adds to its plug-and-play capability. The software is based on the renowned MPC workflow and is packed full of beat-making features to ensure you create impressive and original sounding beats. In addition, to ensure all musical tastes are catered for, seven MPC Beats Expansion Packs, covering various genres, are also included.
Overall, the Alesis V Series of keyboards are designed to take any music producer or songwriter on their journey from conception to completion.
- 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- 8 velocity-sensitive, LED-backlit pads with full level and note repeat controls
- Arpeggiator with 6 modes, tap tempo, time division, gate, and swing controls
- 4 MIDI-assignable knobs for virtual instrument and DAW control
- Pitch-bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Octave buttons enable access of the full piano range
- 1/4” TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
- Power Via USB
- Dimensions (width x depth x height) 38.5” x 9.6” x 3.72” 97.8 x 24.4 x 9.4cm
- Weight 7.3 lbs. 3.3kg