Ableton Live 11 Suite and Push 2 Music Production Bundle
Special Price £1,035.00 Was: £1,138.00 Save £103.00
Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
This package contains:
- 1x Ableton Push 2 Controller
- 1x Ableton Live 11 Suite (Download Only Upgrade from Live 11 Lite)
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
The perfect production package.
Everything to get you started with music production, this bundle includes Ableton’s Push 2 MIDI controller and Ableton Live 11 Suite. Live 11 Suite is one of the highest-rated DAWs, ideal for any beginner or professional, packed with exciting features and works together with the Push 2 to give full control over any production.
Unlock your full creative power.
Push 2 allows full control over all your production and sound, designed especially to make production even more efficient and refined, the Push 2 is the perfect controller for any set-up.
Live has been updated to version 11 and now includes a highly reactive EQ, MPE-capability, comping and live track editing, as well as full control over all of Live’s plugins. More features added to Live 11 include drum buss, instrument wavetable, streamline arrangement view, spectral resonators, and more!
Maintain the structure of your production projects and keep critical points where they need to be. Exporting projects from Push into Live has never been easier, Live will keep the format and structure when exported from Push, making the transition from the controller to computer a breeze and allows you to finalise and master your music efficiently.
Ableton Push 2 Key Features:
- Includes Live Intro for new users
- 64 sensitive and playable backlit pads
- Large multicolour display
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- Scales mode offers unique approach to playing notes and chords
- Clip launch mode for live performance and arrangement recording
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability
- New sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
Ableton Live 11 Standard:
- New Drum Buss
- Captures function – saves unrecorded audio
- Comping & Live track editing
- New effects units
- Multitrack audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio (automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo)
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in studio (plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers)
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools (extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert to MIDI)
- Selection of built-in audio effects and virtual instruments taken from Suite version for sound design, mixing and mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Up to 16 Macros
- Groove engine to apply swing
- Video import and export for scoring to video
- 1800+ sounds, 5 software instruments, 40+ audio effects, 8 MIDI effects
- Intel® with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- PC with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Higher
- Multi-Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- USB drive for installation (USB stick provided with Live 10 installers)
- 3 GB hard disk space free - Basic installation
- 10 GB extra hard disk space free - If all included sounds are installed