Novation Launchkey 88 MK3 MIDI Keyboard Controller
Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
The Novation Launchkey 88 MK3 MIDI Keyboard Controller is Novation’s first full-sized keyboard with 88-semi-weighted keys, sixteen velocity-sensitive pads, a powerful arpeggiator and seamless DAW integration.
- Premium full size keybed
- Seamless DAW Integration
- Powerful arpeggiator with Strum Mode
- Creative Scale and Chord Modes
- Custom Modes and the MIDI output
- Included software
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
The Novation Launchkey 88 MK3 MIDI Keyboard Controller is Novation’s first full-sized keyboard with 88-semi-weighted keys, sixteen velocity-sensitive pads, a powerful arpeggiator and seamless DAW integration. In addition, several creative tools can be used to expand your musical creativity to the max, including Creative Scales and three Chord Modes.
The Launchkey88 MK3 is set to capture every detail and has been optimised for a responsive feel and tactile feedback. The keyboard provides intuitive control of all DAW production and performance functions as well as mixer and navigation controls of other well-known DAWs via HUI.
A selection of software is included with the purchase of Novation’s Lauchkey 88 MK3, which consists of Ableton Live Lite, XLN Audio Addictive Keys, Spitfire Audio Expressive Strings, AAS Session bundle, Klevgrand DAW Cassette and Klevgrand R0verb.
The Keyboard Controller is a powerful centrepiece to any user's setup, which provides effortless inspiration and limitless creative possibilities.
- 88 note semi-weighted keybed with adjustable velocity curves.
- 16x velocity sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch.
- 9x faders with pickup.
- 8x pots with pickup.
- 9x buttons.
- Transport controls.
- MIDI DIN output.
- 2 x 16 char screen.
- USB socket.
- Kensington lock.
Comprehensive DAW Integration
- Script integration for Ableton, Logic, Cubase, Reason.
- HUI integration for other DAWs including Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One etc.
- Take control of volume, pan, sends, record, play, drum play, transpose, MIDI channel, program change and assign custom mapping.
Seamless Integration With Ableton Live
- Volume, Pan, Sends A/Sends B, Device Parameters.
- Record, play, stop and loop buttons.
- Play and navigate the drum rack, using the pads and LED feedback.
- Track and scene navigation.
- Select your device to control within a track and lock the assignment.
- Capture MIDI.
- Click on/off.
- Two rows of clip launchers.
- Stop/solo/mute tracks.
- Scene launch.
- Scene navigation.
- Select and arm tracks.
- Quantise the keys to a selected scale, so you always stay in key.
- Choose from 8 included scale types.
- Combines with scale chord mode to help the user explore new musical ideas.
- 3 chord modes total.
- 1 chord mode triggered by the keys.
- Fixed chord mode: Choose the chord notes then play this chord starting from any key as the root note. Lock these chords in key by combining with Scale Mode.
- 2 chord modes triggered by the pads to enable simultaneous playing with the keys. Emitted on separate MIDI channel to the keyboard, to control multiple instruments at once.
- Scale chord mode: generates a bank of chords based on the selected scale, including triads, 7ths, 9ths and 6/9ths.
- User chord mode: allows the user to create a bank of 16 custom assigned chords.
- Up, down, up/down, played, random, chord and mutate modes.
- Strum mode to trigger the arpeggiator with the mod wheel.
- Set the rate to 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and all associated triplets.
- Set the octave range to 1, 2, 3, or 4.
- Control the degree of mutation to increase the melodic complexity of the arpeggio.
- Control rate, octave, range, swing, rhythm and gate.
- Use random rhythms or deviate to sweep through 128 different arpeggio rhythms.
Custom MIDI Mapping
- Create Custom Modes for MIDI control, using Novation Components.
- Select custom colours for the pads.
- Store 4 custom modes each for the pots, pads and sliders.
- Mix and match custom modes for each control area.
- Ableton Live Lite
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- AAS Session bundle
- Spitfire Audio Expressive Strings
- Klevgrand DAW Cassette
- Klevgrand Røverb
- USB bus powered
- Keybed: 88 note semi-weighted keybed with adjustable velocity curves
- Pads: 16 velocity sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch
- Faders: Nine faders with pickup
- Encoders: Eight pots with pickup
- Fader mode button: Nine
- Transport and Performance controls:
- Octave Up/Down
- Track Forward/Back
- Play, Stop, Record, Loop
- Stop, Solo, Mute
- Arm, Select buttons
- Arp, Scale, Fixed chord buttons
- Capture MIDI, Quantise, Click, Undo buttons
- Scene launch button
- Device select, Device lock buttons
- Wheels: Pitch and Modulation
- MIDI DIN output
- USB socket
- Kensington lock
- Power requirements USB bus powered
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 87 x 1270 x 286mm
- Weight: 8.2Kg
- What's included: Launchkey 88 MK3, USB cable, Safety Information Sheet
- Product code: NOVLKE88MK3