Yamaha DXR10mk2 10'' Active PA Speaker (1100w)
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The Yamaha DXR10mk2 10” Active PA Speaker is a powerful 1100 watt powerhouse, with a 132 dB SPL output, Class-D amp, intelligent multiband compressor and seven years extended warrant at no extra cost when you register your product.
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
The Yamaha DXR10mk2 10” Active PA Speaker hosts a selection of quality audio technology within a lightweight and robust casing. It features an impressive 132 dB SPL output and a frequency range of 56Hz – 20kHz.
The 2-way, bi-amped, bass reflexed powered speaker features a notable multi-band D-contour compressor which boosts your sound. There is a FIR-X tuning feature which not only splits your high and low frequencies but also stops phase issues within the mid-range, resulting in clear, less clogged up sound. The Class D amplification is highly efficient with a 700 watts continuous output and has a dynamic power of 1100 watts.
The Yamaha’s integrated three-channel mixer allows you to balance your input sources. These are available in the form of two ¼” jack, one XLR/¼” jack combo and two RCA inputs. There are also two 35mm speaker pole mounts at 0° and 7°, which allows for more speaker positioning options. Built in to the unit is a 50° floor monitor angle. Additionally, there are two top and one rear rigging points.
Not only do you get all of the above, but when you register your Yamaha DXR10mk2 Speaker on Yamaha’s website, you will receive an extended seven years warranty, free of charge!
Yamaha DXR10mk2 10'' Active PA Speaker Key Features
- 132 dB SPL output
- 14 kg of weight
- Register your product with Yamaha and receive an extended 7 year warranty
- D-contour intelligent multi-band compressor optimises your sound
- FIR-X tuning crossover stops phase issues in the mid-range
- 50° monitor angle when laid on the side
- Two 35 mm speaker pole mounts at 0° and 7°
- Super efficient class D amplification with 700 watts continuous output
- Integrated 3 channel mixer lets you easily balance input sources
- Easy to use presets for different rooms and PA configurations
Yamaha DXR10mk2 10'' Active PA Speaker Technical Specification
- System type: 2 way, bi-amped, bass reflex powered speaker
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 56 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage angle: H 90° x V 60° constant directivity horn
- Crossover type: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Max SPL (peak): 132 dB SPL
- Low frequency: Diameter: 10'' cone, Voice coil: 2'', Magnet: Ferrite
- High frequency: Voice coil: 1.75'', Diaphragm: PET, Type: 1'' throat compression driver
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Material, finish, colour: ABS, matte black
- Floor monitor angle: 50°
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 302 x 502 x 310 mm
- Net weight: 13.9 kg
- Pole socket: 35 mm x 2 (0° or 7°)
- Rigging points: Top x 2, Rear x 1, fits for M8 eyebolts
- Amplifier type: Class-D
- Dynamic power rating: 1100 watts
- Continuous power rating: 700 watts
- Cooling: fan cooling, 4 speeds
- AD/DA: 24 bit, 48 kHz
- Signal processing: 48 bit
- HPF/LPF: off, 100, 120 Hz 24 dB/octave
- DSP presets: D-contour, FOH/main, monitor, off
- Input connectors: 1 x XLR/1/4'' jack combo, 2 x 1/4'' jack, 2 x RCA pins
- Output connectors: 2 x XLR
- Idle power consumption: 35 watts