LD Systems Stinger Sub 15A G3 Active Subwoofer
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The LD Systems Stinger Sub 15A G3 is a powerful 15-inch subwoofer that features a highly-efficient 450w Class-D amplifier and DynX DSP technology.
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
The LD Systems Stinger Sub 15A G3 is an active 15-inch bass reflex PA subwoofer that has been engineered for rock solid reliability day in, day out. It comes with built-in speaker presets as well as a variety of cardioid array configurations so it can be integrated into an existing system with ease making it completely user-friendly.
The Stinger Sub 15A G3 is powered by a highly-efficient Class – D amplifier with a power outage of 450w RMS that drives the 15-inch woofer and delivers the huge low-end with a terrifying punch and brilliant definition. This speaker includes LD Systems’ DynX DSP technology to provide you with top-grade performances and natural, distortion-free bass reproduction everytime you use it.
Made from robust 18mm thick birch plywood and coated in polyurea for extraordinary strength and durability, this speaker is designed to be a real workhorse and also sports a steel front grille, M20 threaded pole insert, stacking recesses and ergonomic carrying handles. The Stinger Sub 15A G3 is a wallet-friendly choice for any professional speaker application.
- Product number: LDESUB15AG3
- Product type: PA subwoofer
- Type: Active
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 15"
- Woofer size: 381mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 3"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 76.5mm
- Amplifier: Class D
- RMS: 450W
- Peak power: 900W
- Frequency response: 40 - 200Hz
- Max. SPL (peak): 133dB
- Protection circuits: short circuit, DC, over voltage, limiter
- Input impedance: 30000Ohm(s)
- Input sensitivity: 0.3V
- Controls: Mode, Main level
- Indicators: Limit, Protect (protection circuit engaged), Signal, On, mode
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack, XLR
- Line outputs: 2
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: SMPS, 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (automatic switching)
- Power consumption (max.): 600 VA
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Relative humidity: < 80% (non-condensing)
- Cabinet material: 18 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: Polyurea
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Width: 567mm
- Height: 477mm
- Depth: 624mm
- Weight: 31.9kg