Alto Black10 10" 2-Way 2400 Watt Loudspeaker With Wireless Connectivity (Archived)
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power.
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
Designed and tuned in the USA, each Black Series speaker contains 2400 watts of power. Black speakers were designed to exacting standards, finely crafted with purpose-matched components that come together to deliver jaw-dropping sound that defies comparison. Each loudspeaker is optimized with a 90° x 60° coverage field, an extensively tested high-frequency waveguide, a DSP-controlled custom crossover, and active thermal protection.
The free Live Drive app puts the power of the Black Series in your hands, so you can fine-tune each speaker’s performance wirelessly from anywhere in the room. This gives you the flexibility to adjust the speakers even if you can’t get to them. Level-match, adjust EQ, time-align and more.
Able to adapt to any situation, each Black loudspeaker features a built-in mixer with a variety of inputs and outputs. The cabinets are scratch-resistant, fronted with a powder-coated grille, and ready for anything from high-end club installations and gigging bands to corporate AV and mobile DJs—even their rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Hang them via the integrated M10 rigging points. Use them as floor wedge monitors. Or simply mount them via the built-in pole sockets.
10" 2-Way 2400 Watt Loudspeaker With Wireless Connectivity
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, time-align, and more
- 10" LF transducer, 1.75” HF driver, 1" exit, 90° x 60° coverage field
- DSP-controlled, custom crossover and active thermal protection
- HF waveguide, extensively tested for optimized audience coverage
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
- EQ contour switch, Ground Lift switch, plus switch to turn off logo LED
- Lightweight, portable design with custom-molded handle
- Post as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Stand- and pole-mountable via standard 35mm socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.
Dimensions (WxLxH): 12.99in x 13.54in x 21.85in
Weight: 42.4 lb