FBT ProMaxX 110 10" Passive PA Speaker
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The FBT ProMaxX 110 is a passive 300W PA loudspeaker that features strong build quality, B&C compression technology drivers and FBT's purposely built amplifier module.
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
FBT have launched the next step forward for the ProMaxX series of speakers. The ProMaxX aims to combine Italian style, robust build quality and fantastic sounding audio.
|FBT ProMaxX 110 Speaker|
A uniquely designed polypropylene cabinet with a stylish grill protecting the drivers ensuring the strongest possible build quality. The ProMaxX 110 features B&C’s world renowned compression driver technology to push the 10-inch drivers as well as FBT own purpose built amplifier module sitting at the heart of the speaker.
The versatility of the speakers means that these speakers aren’t out of place either as the front of house speakers or as stage monitors with 12/40/55 degree angles as options and the design of the speaker means it can be pole-mounted, wall-mounted, suspended or deployed in an arrangement.
- Bass reflex design cabinet
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35 mm (1,3/8”) top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
- Front of House or Stage Floor Monitor: with 12°, 40° and 55° monitoring angles
- Built-in passive crossover with soft-trip protection for the LF woofer and HF driver
- Speakon NL-4 IN and LINK OUT connectors
- Code: 40685
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 320 x 550 x 275m
- Net Weight: 8.9kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 400 x 630 x 360mm
- Transport Weight: 11.4kg
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Recommended Amplifier: 300w RMS
- Long Term Power: 150w RMS
- Short Term Power: 600w
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 18kHz -6dB
- Low Frequency Woofer: 10" with 2" VC
- High Frequency Driver: 1" with 1.4" VC
- Sensitivity (@1W/1m): 97db
- Maximum SPL Continuous/Peak: 122/127dB
- Dispersion (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Recommended HP Filter: 50Hz - 12-24dB/Oct
- Input Connector: 2x Speakon NL4 In & Thru