Korg NanoKey2 Slimline USB MIDI Keyboard
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The Korg NanoKey2 is a compact 25-key MIDI keyboard that comes equipped with 25 velocity-sensitive keys as well as pitch bend, modulation, and octave shift controls.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £238.00 more to qualify.
The Korg NanoKey2 is a compact 25-key MIDI keyboard that combines a responsive touch with a thin low-profile 25-key USB MIDI keyboard with a sleek design that provides you with ample key width and loads of space between the keys which greatly reduces the chance of accidentally hitting a wrong note. Thanks to Korg’s MIDI controller design know-how the touch and velocity response is carefully tuned and ensures that your performances will be expressive and conveyed accurately. This compact MIDI keyboard is perfect for both studio and on-stage use and makes an excellent travel companion for any musician or music producer.
|Korg NanoKey2 MIDI Keyboard|
There is a wealth of control buttons that offer highly-versatile yet straightforward control such as octave shift buttons that allow you to shift the pitch of the keyboard up and down by four octaves in single octave increments and when used in conjunction with the Key Transpose function the NanoKey2 gives you the entire range of piano notes. For enhanced performances, the keyboard comes with pitch bend buttons as well as a modulation button and a sustain button which are must-have controls for piano and electric piano performances. For each of these controls, the on/off switching speed can be specified over four levels using the Korg Kontrol Editor which ensures smooth changes are made.
The USB powering offers an uncluttered setup and uses a single USB cable to connect to your computer, so you do not need additional power cables and also makes the unit highly-portable. You can connect to your iOS device such as an iPhone/iPad via an Apple Camera Connection Kit which is not supplied with the unit.
Korg NanoKey2 Slimline USB MIDI Keyboard Key Features:
- Combining a responsive and great-feeling “touch” and a thin low-profile 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys.
- Sustain button – ideal for entering piano parts
- Control buttons provide simple yet versatile control
- Two stylish colors: Black and White
- USB power for an uncluttered setup
Korg NanoKey2 Slimline USB MIDI Keyboard Technical Specifications:
- Octave Shift up/down buttons octave range: -4 to +4
- Velocity Curves: Four
- Corresponding Software: Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power - less than 100 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH mm): 325 x 83 x 16
- Weight: 244g
- Accessories: USB cable
- Keyboard: 25-key with velocity Pitch up/down buttons
- OCTAVE up/down buttons
- MOD buttons
- SUSTAIN buttons
- Macintosh Support Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X
- Macintosh Supported OS: Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- Windows Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating reqirements of Windows 7 (Intel USB Chipset recommended)
- Windows Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit/64-bit)