KRK 12sHO Professional Powered Studio Subwoofer
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
KRK system's 12sHO Sub offers professional studios access to the low-frequency range needed for high-class mixdowns and mastering.
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
The KRK 12sHO Subwoofer offers professional studios access to the low-frequency range needed for high-class mixdowns and mastering. KRK's 12sHO is the sub of choice because of its super-precise bass reproduction. In a world where near subsonic frequencies are used within certain musical genres, a sub means that you can monitor this frequency range with confidence. Meaning that your subsonic frequencies are more likely to be mixed accurately so that your overall mix plays well on commercial systems.
Relieve your monitors
Standard low-frequency drivers may find the reproduction of bass frequencies a struggle, so allow your monitoring speakers to focus on the mid to high frequencies and let you 12sHO shine in the low end. With a 12'' woven Kevlar high-performance woofer you know, that bass frequencies are in capable hands.
Increase Sound Pressure Level
The robust Kevlar woofer and 400-watt amplifier mean that, even at higher a SPL, the 12sHO will remain distortion free. Thus maintaining a professional standard for you to mix at.
Connecting a footswitch enables and disables sub input for when you need studio monitors to take over for mixing mid to high frequencies in your mix. Your 12sHO come with a latching footswitch to do this.
A Strong Design
Made with a reinforced MDF enclosure, 18'' to be exact you can be sure that your enclosed components are protected from all studio elements.
- Curved Baffle Curved front plate design virtuallyeliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port provides low frequency extensionwhile reducing boundary coupling and the unique shape is optimized to avoid port turbulence
- Bypass Footswitch Control allows you to defeat thesub and provide full range audio to your recording monitors for use with a standard latching Â¼ inch mono footswitch
- Kevlar 12" Driver â€“High Excursion woven Kevlar driver cone
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection to prevent damage
- Input Sensitivity on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range, labeled are positions for MUTE, +6dBu and -8dBu
- Drivers:12" High Excursion Woven Kevlar Woofer
- Frequency Response: 29Hz â€“ 60Hz to 160Hz Variable LP / 80Hz Fixed HP
- Max Power: 400W RMS â€“ 116dB
- Low Pass Filter: 60Hz â€“ 160Hz Variable
- High Pass Filter: 80Hz Fixed
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 113dB Music and 116dB Peak
- Combi-Jack Inputs: (L/R/LFE)
- LFE Input Gain: Fixed +10 dBu
- XLR Outputs: (L/R)
- Power In: IEC Mains Connector
- Input Sensitivity: MUTE / +6 / -8dBu
- LED Power Indicator: (Logo - Yellow Triangle)
- Line Out Bypass: Switched Â¼" Input
- Variable Low-Pass Adjust: 60-160Hz
- Phase Reverse switch: 0/180 degrees
- Phase Adjust: Variable
- Ground Lift switch: Lift / Ground
- Limiter: On/Off
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16" x 15" x 17" (Final size TBD)
- Weight: TBD