Now Discontinued - Please Click HERE to view our latest range on DJ Headphones.
The Pioneer HDJ-500K DJ headphones are renowned for their crystal clear quality sound output, stylish design and affordability. They base their functionality and top features on the HDJ-2000 headphones which are Pioneers leading model. The fully enclosed dynamic headphones are lightweight in design with a flexible headband and rotating arm construction. The rotating arm is able to move 60 degrees to the right which enables DJs to still listen to the music whilst listening to the crowd atmosphere and speaker monitors.
The sound has been created to replicate low and mid level frequencies precisely allowing the DJ to precisely monitor the music whilst Djing. The 40mm diameter driver unit narrows the ear pad opening which allows for reproducing a strong low-range and increasing sound pressure providing that quality, clear sound.
The HDJ-500s provides a frequency of 5Hz-28,000Hz, an impedance of 45 Ohms, a sensitivity of 105dB and a maximum power input of 2000mW. The headphones come with two cords; one being the coil cord (1.2m side mount, 3m when extended) and the other a 1m straight cord.
Thanks to the versatility, quality, design and affordability of these headphones, it makes them an ideal choice for DJing!
Pioneer HDJ-500 DJ Headphones Main Features:
- Maximum power input: 2000 mW
- Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- Frequency response: 5 Hz–28,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 105 dB
- Impedance: 45 Ω
- Driver Units: 40 mm dia. dome type
- Weight: 195 g (not incl. cord)
- Plug: 3.5 mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Included: 6.3 mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m), 1 m straight cord