Beginner Music Production Equipment Package
Special Price £449.00 Was: £479.00 Save £30.00
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
This package includes:
- 1x Ableton Live 10 Standard (UPG from Live Lite)
- 1x Focusrite Scarlett Solo Audio Interface
- 1x Alesis Elevate 5 Speakers (Pair)
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
This Beginner Music Production Package includes Ableton Live 9 Standard, a Focusrite Scarlett Solo Audio Interface and a pair of Alesis Elevate 5-Inch Speaker as well as all the cables you need to get going. Our home recording studio bundle provides beginner music producers with all the equipment necessary to start creating professional sounding music.
The starter studio kit comes with Ableton Live 9 Standard, a professional Digital Audio Workstation used for creating and editing audio and MIDI. Thousands of producers worldwide use Ableton Live to express their creative musical ideas and with Ableton’s intuitive layout and excellent built-in audio processors like equalisers, compressors, reverbs, delays and so much as well as digital instruments like synthesisers and samplers it has never been easier to construct professional quality music. Because the Focusrite Scarlett Solo interface provides you with a copy of Ableton Live 9 Lite, the copy of Ableton Standard that comes with this package is an upgrade from Live 9 Lite to Live 9 Standard.
The beginner production bundle also gives you a Focusrite Scarlett Solo Audio Interface. The interface serves as a pre-amplifier for when you want to record audio into Ableton and as well as an amplifier for the sound coming out of your computer and into the Alesis speakers. The Scarlette Solo Audio Interface provides you with two inputs, one XLR input with 48v phantom power and a gain control for recording audio with a microphone and one Line input with a gain control so you can plug guitars and basses straight into the interface and record right to Ableton. The Scarlett Solo also includes a big volume control and a headphone output for when loudly producing music isn’t appropriate.
The starter music production package also includes a pair of Alesis Elevate 5-inch speakers. The Alesis Elevate’s provide you with clear sonic reproduction as well as uncompromising clarity that helps improve overall mix quality. The speakers are housed in a robust, dense casing that gives you an extra layer of protection against distortion that comes with high bass levels. The speakers come with flexible inputs and outputs so you can connect to various connections like RCA and ¼-inch TRS jacks. Plus there is also an additional dedicated bass boost function for extra bass control.
Ableton Live 10 Key Features:
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
Scarlette Solo Key Features:
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
- One newly-designed instrument input, designed to handle seriously hot pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- One headphones output with gain control
- Stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
Alesis Elevate 5 Key Features:
- Perfect for home studios, video-editing, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high-and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 5-inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 40W per channel output power; 80W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction