FBT Ventis 206 400W Passive Reinforcement Speaker
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The FBT Ventis 206 is a passive reinforcement speaker with 400w of power. It features B&C compression drivers and FBT long excursion woofers.
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
The FBT Ventis range is built on two main foundations, quality and flexibility. The Ventis 206 reinforcement speaker uses an impressive combination of B&C compression drivers and FBT’s long excursion woofers to give you a sound that you can rely on every time.
|FBT Ventis 206 Passive|
The Ventis 206 is a passive 400w reinforcement speaker and uses a 2-way bass reflex design and comes in a 15mm thick birch plywood housing that is scratch resistant and keeps itself protected from bumps and knocks while in transport. The full-grille that covers the front of the speaker is backed with a special acoustically treated cloth that delivers the excellent sound characteristics that make FBT a well-loved brand. The Ventis 206 features a carry handle for ease of transport while fully rotatable constant directivity horns ensure accurate coverage every time.
- 2-way, bass reflex design
- Digital Signal Processor with graphic display
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- Built-in passive crossover with soft-trip protection for the LF woofer and HF driver
- Speakon NL-4 IN and LINK OUT connectors
- Code: 40679
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 190 x 560 x 260mm
- Net Weight: 11.8kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 290 x 660 x 360mm
- Transport Weight: 13.8kg
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Recommended Amplifier: 400w RMS
- Long Term Power: 200w
- Short Term Power: 800w
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 20kHz -6dB
- Low Frequency Woofer: 2x 6.5
- High Frequency Driver: 1x 1
- Sensitivity (@1W/1m): 97dB
- Maximum SPL Continuous/Peak: 123/127dB
- Dispersion (H x V): 70 x 50 rotatable
- Recommended HP Filter: 60Hz 12-24dB/Oct
- Input connector: 2x Speakon