FBT ProMaxX 10 Passive Reinforcement Speaker
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
FBT ProMaxX 10 10" 400W Full Range Loudspeaker
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
ProMaxX Speaker Series maintains some of the winning attributes of the FBTMaxX Series, incorporates the latest technological achievements designed by FBT’s R&D team, and guarantees quality of construction, utmost reliability, extreme portability and unbelievable sound fidelity.
The ProMaxX Series 2-way speakers feature a sophisticated cabinet design that increases low frequency SPL and virtually eliminates undesired resonance. A custom FBT horn design provides improved projection, accuracy and uniform dispersion of the mid high and high frequencies. Two ergonomic carrying handles are integrated into the cabinets for easier placement on speaker stands and when transporting.
An innovative electronic DSP circuitry and FBT’s latest technological breakthroughs in the development Class D amplification circuitry, “Raises the Bar to New Heights” for lightweight powered speaker systems. Combining this with their ease of use and the versatility for many portable or installed sound reinforcement applications, the ProMaxX Speakers provide Musicians, DJ’s, Audio / Video Contractors, Sound Reinforcement and Audio Rental Companies with advanced systems of Pro audio reproduction.
- Sturdy, gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures, engineered to contain undesired resonance.
- B&C neodymium magnet loudspeakers custom made for FBT.
- Class D, 1200W + 600W RMS power amplifiers with high efficiency switch mode power supplies.
- Proprietary filter algorithms, dynamic equalization at low frequencies, and advanced energy control allow high SPL while always granting reliable and distortion free audio reproduction.
- Original horn profile provides extremely accurate and uniform dispersion for the entire frequency radiation angle, not just for the horizontal and vertical plane.
- An increase in total SPL thanks to our enclosure design, engineered with 4 bassreflex ports to increase the size of the radiation area, This further enhances low frequency efficiency and performance without a substantial increase in the external dimensions of the cabinets.
FBT’s Digital Signal Processor with 8 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment. Extensive tests in our anechoic chamber went into the development of these presets to optimize the ProMaxX speakers for use for numerous applications.
8 speakers in one!
The presets include:
- ORIGINAL: is the typical FBT sound for general application use.
- FLOOR: the ProMaxX immediately becomes an ideal stage monitor.
- VOCAL: provides increased intelligibility and presence for vocals and speech.
- WARM: gives a full bodied response to the low-mid frequencies and less aggressive on the highs.
- HI-END SYSTEM: make the response similar to speakers used for touring sound.
- FARFIELD: optimize the response for listening distance over 15-20 meters, (48-65-ft,).
- NEARFIELD: optimized response for listening distance of up to 8 mt (25ft,).
- LOUDNESS: low frequency emphasis / presense at lower volumes for recorded music playback or disco.
Our new unique 14” LF neodymium magnet woofer with a 3” voice coil is featured in the ProMaxX 14a, This 14” woofer is housed inside the same enclosure as the ProMaxX 12a, and delivers the performance of a 15” woofer, but at the size and weight of a 12”.
- Two ergonomic carrying handles, M10 fly points, top-hat speaker stand socket.
- 2 – way enclosures have 3 monitor tapers for use as a floor wedge at 12°, 45°, 55°, providing extraordinary versatility for monitor application.
- 2-way bass reflex design cabinet
- Passive version, recommended amplifier 400W RMS @ 8 ohms
- 10" LF neodymium magnet woofer with 64mm (2.5") voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- 35 mm (1.4") exit throat B&C HF neodymium magnet compression driver with 64 mm (2.5") voice coil
- Frequency response from 60Hz to 18 kHz
- 90 deg H x 60 deg V constant directivity horn
- Built-in passive crossover with soft-trip protection for the LF woofer and HF driver
- Speakon NL-4 IN and LINK OUT connectors
- Compact Dimensions
- Dual Purpose: Front of House or Stage Floor Monitor, with 12, 40 and 55 degree monitoring angles
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35 mm
- (1 3/8") top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 310mm front/ 170mm rear x 540 x 275mm
- Extremely light, only 10 kg