Novation Circuit Groove Box Synth
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
Novation Circuit Groove Box is an innovative Synthesiser and Drum Machine that will have you creating electronic music in no time at all!
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
Looking for that inspiration? Then look no further than the portable and compact Novation Circuit Groove Box synth. Designed with a four-part drum machine and two Novation polysynths it will ensure your latest electronic music is fast creating and on point. The circuit can solely be used to create music as an entity due to its built-in speaker and battery operation. Equally, it can run alongside your existing music software and standalone equipment using the MIDI and USB ports. When inspiration strikes Circuit Grove Box allows you to get your track ideas down fast and effortlessly with the functional design layout of the pad.
The Circuit can be used to generate tracks entirely from the pad itself (battery-powered and in-built speakers) or run alongside your other production equipment, as you so wish. Tracks can, therefore, be generated, saved and played back live from the console, in addition to having line outputs, USB and MIDI ports for providing a connection to laptop/PC or other synth equipment. So even if ideas strike whilst on the move you can get them down quickly and simply no matter where you are. Inspiration strikes, music creation in no time – no time is lost when inspiration strikes due to the layout design, 2-part synthesiser, 4-part drum machine, and the use of the 4x8 RGB velocity-sensitive grid sequencer. The circuit can be used straight from the box, minimising complicated setup or use.
Novation's Circuit is ready for whatever the sound challenge you ask it to create, whether that be bass or leads, using two synth engines able to produce monophonic and polyphonic sounds. Split Grid shows your steps and notes simultaneously. You are able to either capture your performance in real-time or program each stage. The interactive velocity-sensitive RGB pads enable complete control over pitch, EQ, decay and distortion whilst the eight macro knobs allow for fine-tuning or complete modification of a patch.
Additionally, this unit allows for up to 128 steps of synth, drum patterns and built-in effects to create a track. Once completed there are 32 slots where your superb creation can be saved. Use straightforward streamlined modes to keep your melodies, rhythms and harmonies locked in time and in harmonic key while you bounce down riff, hook and chord ideas.
- 2-part Nova-heritage analogue-modelled synthesiser
- 4-part drum machine
- 4x8 grid of RGB, velocity-sensitive sequencer pads
- 6 voice polyphony
- Loads of oscillator types and wavetables
- 64 production-ready patches
- Step sequence or build live
- Lock your music in time and key
- Combine ready-made drum patterns
- Tweak using 8 synth macro encoders with RGB LEDs
- Record and playback your tweaks
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns
- Add amazing delay and reverb effects
- 32 slots for creating, saving and playing tunes without a laptop
- Compact and battery-powered
- Built-in speaker
- Works with computer and hardware via USB and MIDI
- 3yr Warranty on Novation
Circuit What’s In The Box
- Novation Circuit
- USB cable
- 2 MIDI breakout cables: 3.5mm jack to female 5 pin din
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Circuit patches sheet
- Safety information sheet
- 6x AA batteries included
- 12V DC power supply included
Circuit System Requirements
Circuit can provide MIDI Input and Output via USB to a connected computer. It is class-compliant, so will work on any modern Mac or Windows PC.
- Access to Sound Collective
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Free Melodics lessons