Korg Volca Modular Micro Semi-Modular Synthesizer
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The Korg Volca Modular is a semi-modular analogue synthesizer which comes with 50 patch points allowing you to create exciting new sounds for your productions and live performances.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £99.00 more to qualify.
The Korg Volca Modular is a semi-modular analogue synthesizer that comes equipped with a wide variety of classic synth modules, digital effects, and a sequencer. The synth modules are all internally connected allowing sound to be produced before you’ve connected the pin cables, this routing is shown using the white lines on the face of the unit. Once pin cables are connected, they will bypass the internal connections allowing you to create your own patches.
|Korg Volca Modular|
The Volca Modular is a ‘West Coast style’ synthesizer that makes use of oscillators that are based sound FM modulation helping to create many overtones as well as random and complex control signals and low-pass gate circuits that offer varied tonal character. Loads of modules allow you to take full control over your sound and include a source/signal generator, envelope generators, a random signal generator with sample and hold circuit, a split module, two low-pass gate circuits, a utility module for mixing signals, a space out reverb effect, and an internal sequencer.
Using the supplied pin cables you can patch a diverse range of combinations and provides you with 5- patch points. Both in/outputs are colour coded so you can easily see what can be patched where and the signals are marked with symbols to indicate audio, control, gate, or trigger. Usually each signal is connected according to its use, however, on the Volca Modular signal levels are all universally compatible between modules allowing for unintended possibilities to arise from patching that doesn’t always make sense. Twenty pin cables are included as well as a reference sheet explaining the details of each patch point and gives basic examples of patching.
Korg Volca Modular Micro Semi-Modular Synthesizer Key Features:
- Keyboard: Multi touch Keyboard / Step key
- Synthesizer Type: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 1
- Structure: 2 VCO (Triangle), 2 EG, 2 LPG, digital effect
- Sequencer Number of parts: 1
- Sequencer Number of Steps: 16 (pattern chain is available)
- Seqencer Number of Recording Patterns: 16
Korg Volca Modular Micro Semi-Modular Synthesiser Technical Specifications:
- Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync In: 3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V
- Sync Out: 3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V
- Control In: CV-IN jack (TRS mini phone jack)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply: AA alkaline battery ×6, AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6 or AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- Dimensions (WxDxH mm): 193 × 115 × 39
- Weight: 377g (Excluding batteries)
- Included Items: AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation), Sync cable, Pin cable for patching 1 set, Module reference sheet
- Accessories (sold separately): AC adapter (KA-350), SEQUENZ CB-4VOLCA hard shell case, SEQUENZ CC-VOLCA soft shell case, SQ-CABLE-6 sync cale