Ableton Live 11 Standard and Push 2 Music Production Bundle
Special Price £879.00 Was: £918.00 Save £39.00
Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
This package contains:
- 1x Ableton Push 2 Controller
- 1x Ableton Live 11 Standard (Download Only)
- See full product description
0% Finance: From only £36.13 per month!
Ableton’s Push 2 puts the power and control of music in your hands; this dedicated controller is the ideal instrument for production when using Ableton Live 11. The hands-on functionality allows you the choice between what sounds you want to create, map separate keys to individual notes or instruments for a completely different experience. Includes exciting new plugins that elevate the experience while using the native EQ 8.
Export sounds and projects from Push into Live without losing any structure or critical points. Live will keep the format and structure when exported from Push, making the switch from the controller to the computer a breeze and allowing you to finalise and master your music so it is the best it can be.
A multicolour display integrated into the Push 2 provides guidance and information for you to stay focused while producing. All of the buttons and pads on Push are designed to give the best response and feel no matter your experience; the control buttons sit almost flush with the unit’s body and provide and subtle click when pressed.
Live 11 has been updated to include many requested and unseen features, like the arrangement view, importing beat grids, six completely new effects and much more. Turn your imagination into reality. Push 2 allows full creative control over your production and sound, specially designed to make production even more efficient and refined.
Ableton Push 2 Key Features:
- Includes Live Intro for new users
- 64 sensitive and playable backlit pads
- Large multicolour display
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- Scales mode offers a unique approach to playing notes and chords
- Clip launch mode for live performance and arrangement recording
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability
- New sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
Ableton Live 11 Standard:
- New Drum Buss
- Captures function – saves unrecorded audio
- Comping & Live track editing
- New effects units
- Multitrack audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio (automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo)
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in studio (plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers)
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools (extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert to MIDI)
- Selection of built-in audio effects and virtual instruments taken from Suite version for sound design, mixing and mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Up to 16 Macros
- Groove engine to apply swing
- Video import and export for scoring to video
- 1800+ sounds, 5 software instruments, 40+ audio effects, 8 MIDI effects
Ableton Live 11.1 has Arrived
From the 1st February 2022, existing Ableton Users will be able to update their Live 11 software to version 11.1. The update brings with it useful new and improved features.
The new features include native support for Apple computers running on the M1 Silicon chip, two new Max for Live utilities and the addition of Align Delay and MIDI Shaper. Align Delay provides compensation for lag when signals are sent throughout the system, and MIDI Shaper brings more expression to performances by generating modulation data.
Several improvements have been made, including comping, updates to Clip handling, a revamped Frequency Shifter device and more. The Shifter device allows for a new mode to be added in the form of a real-time monophonic pitch shifter along with an LFO, delay, an envelope section and glide functionality.
Users of Ableton Live 11 will have access to the new update from the 1st February 2022.
- Intel® with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- PC with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Higher
- Multi-Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- USB drive for installation (USB stick provided with Live 11 installers)
- 3 GB hard disk space free - Basic installation
- 10 GB extra hard disk space free - If all included sounds are installed