Akai MPK Mini MkII Music Production Keyboard
Special Price £79.00 Was: £89.00 Save £10.00
Seen it cheaper? We aim to match authorised UK dealers
This product is no longer available - please click HERE to view our latest range of Midi Keyboard Controllers.
Akai MPK Mini MkII Laptop Production Keyboard, ideal for the desktop or travelling producer.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £189.00 more to qualify.
The Akai MPK Mini is designed to allow music producers compose complex compositions and have control over various effects within your DAW. The mk2 model includes a joystick control for modulation and pitch information. The pads on the mark two have also come from the MPC series which has been used by many producers.
You've got plenty of functionality to let you get musical ideas down. This keyboard features USB-MIDI connectivity as well as four memory banks to let you store software and hardware presets.
- Incorporates 5 years of user feedback for an all-new, enhanced design
- 25 synth-action mini keys
- 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation control
- 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads with Note Repeat & Full Level
- 8 assignable Q-Link knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins, and more
- Built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range, and modes
- Dedicated Octave Up and Octave Down buttons
- Ultra-compact design lets you create anywhere
- USB-powered; no power adapter required
- Full-size sustain pedal input jack
- Comprehensive production software package included: Akai Pro MPC Essentials, SONiVOX Wobble, and Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
MPK Mini Mk2
- Number of Keys: 25 velocity-sensitive
- Pads: 8 pressure- and velocity-sensitive, light-up MPC-style pads x 2 banks
- Knobs: 8 assignable controller pots
- Computer interface: USB-MIDI communications to Mac/PC
- Programs: 4
- Octaves: 10 with Octave Up and Down
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Additional Controls: Pitchbend/Mod Joystick, Note Repeat button, Full Level button, Tap Tempo button
- Additional Inputs: (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) TS input for sustain pedal
- Power: USB power via full-size USB jack; no power adapter required
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 7.13" x 1.75"
- Weight: 1.65 lbs