Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MK2
Special Price £169.00 Was: £179.00 Save £10.00
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 is a six-channel top-quality USB audio interface with an additional software suite inclusive of DJ, instrument and sequencing software.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £99.00 more to qualify.
The Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MK2 builds upon the legacy set by the hugely popular first generation audio interface with a massive upgrade in audio quality and a sleek, professional finish. The Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 audio interface features 24-bit audio recording with 192kHz sample rates giving you pristine quality audio at all times making it ideal for any music production and recording task.
The Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 provides you with direct monitoring over your productions with a mono/stereo switch allowing you to move between mono and stereo monitoring and can also be switched between channels 1-2 and 3-4 which enable you to blend audio playback when recording. Four LED VU input meters to let you visualise when you’re incoming signals are overly loud so you can adjust the gain as necessary while an LED VU output meter shows you the overall audio output level. Additional LEDs allow you to instantly visualise MIDI, USB, and +48V phantom power status so you can quickly get an indication when you need it. A multitude of audio connections provides you with the ability to connect to a broad range of audio equipment and includes six inputs alongside six outputs while a further four analogue give you CV control over modular gear. Supplied with the interface is a comprehensive software collection offering all the tools you need for professional recordings and productions and consists of synthesisers, dynamic processors, and time-based effects.
The array of in/outputs really sets this audio interface apart from similarly priced interfaces. The six inputs consist of two combo XLR/¼-inch TRS Jack inputs with +48V phantom power and gain controls for versatile recording, two ¼-inch TRS Jack line-level inputs, one SPDIF digital stereo input, and one MIDI input. The six outputs include four DC-coupled ¼-inch TRS Jack outputs for connecting to monitor speakers and are capable of control voltage output, an RCA SPDIF digital stereo output, and a MIDI out port. The Audio 6 MK2 is also equipped with a USB 2.0 port for connecting to your computer and also works to power the interface giving you maximum portability. This audio interface is compatible with Mac and PC computers with ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, and WASAPI sound drivers.
Supplied with the audio interface is a comprehensive software package that includes Maschine Essentials, the full Maschine software with the 1.6GB Maschine Factory Selection of samples, one-shots, loops, and instruments. Also included is the Replika delay effect, Solid Bus Compressor, Monark synthesiser, Komplete Start production suite, the Modpack with three modulation effects (Phasis, Choral, and Flair), Traktor LE 3 lightweight edition of NI’s popular DJ application, Ableton Live 11 Lite production software, and a two month free subscription to Sounds.com. It is recommended your computer has a minimum of 4GB RAM, an Intel Core i5 processor, and at least 4GB of free space for the installation of the software package.
- 4 analog inputs: 2 balanced mic/line/instrument (XLR w/phantom power); plus 2 balanced line (1/4" TRS)
- 4 balanced analogue outputs (1/4" TRS)
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, MASCHINE or any third-party MIDI controller
- Headphone output with independent level control and source switch
- Completely USB powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- 48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes
- 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping
- KOMPLETE ELEMENTS — over 3 GB of inspiring instruments and effects
- CUBASE LE 6 — sequencer and recording software
- TRAKTOR LE 2 — DJ software
- $30 / 25 € e-voucher — for KOMPLETE Instruments or Effects at the
- NI Online Shop. You’ll receive your e-voucher by email within 24 hours of registering your AUDIO KONTROL 6. The e-voucher is valid for three months.