IMG Stageline MPX-20USB 3-Channel DJ Mixer with USB Interface
Seen it cheaper? We match authorised UK dealers
The IMG Stageline MPX-20USB is a 3-channel stereo DJ mixer that is equipped with an audio interface alongside a compact design and a plethora of essential DJ functions, perfect or beginners or traveling DJs in need of a practice mixer.
- See full product description
0% Finance: Spend £219.00 more to qualify.
The IMG Stageline MPX-20USB is a 3-channel stereo DJ mixer that comes complete with a fully integrated USB audio interface and a full duplex USB port that allows for simultaneously recording and reproducing your digital audio. This compact mixer is excellent for beginner DJs, as well as DJ in need of a simple, compact mixer that can easily be taken on tour to practice with. This mixer is also excellent for mobile entertainers, schools and colleges, house parties, live events, music venues, and theatres.
The MPX-20USB comes equipped with four faders alongside a central crossfader that lets you smoothly blend between tracks; the first fade controls the volume for the microphone input, while the second and third faders control the volume for the first and second channels, the final fader is the master output volume control. Two switches enable you to change the channel inputs from line to phono inputs while two central LED indicators let you see when you’re signals are clipping.
The front of this compact mixer includes a 6.3mm TRS Jack input for a microphone, as well as two headphone inputs for monitoring your mixes. These include a 3.5mm TRS Jack input and a 6.3mm TRS Jack input so you do not need to mess around with adapters or can have two DJs monitoring the same mix for back to back sets.
The rear of this unit features a USB input, as well as an individual master and recording RCA outputs, alongside two RCA phono and line inputs for channel one and two RCA phono and line inputs for channel 2. There is also a ground switch which allows you to ground our turntables if required.
The MPX-20USB comes housed in a super-robust all-metal enclosure in a compact size, the meticulous workmanship combined with a robust design and excellent sound and plethora of essential DJ functions definitely meet the requirements of the modern DJ. This mixer is also well suited to home applications for bedroom DJs who aren’t looking to break the bank.
IMG Stageline MPX-20USB 3-Channel DJ Mixer with USB Interface Key Features:
- Integrated USB audio interface (will be identified and addressed as an external sound card)
- Full duplex USB port (allows for simultaneous recording and reproduction) for reproduction of digital audio data from a PC as well as for recording mixings onto a PC
- 1 microphone input channel
- 2 stereo input channels, switchable line/phono and USB/line/phono
- 1 stereo output channel (master)
- 1 stereo record output
- Pre-fader listening (CUE) to the stereo input channels via adjustable headphone output
- LED level display
- Robust metal housing of compact size
- Power supply via USB interface or optional power supply with USB port
IMG Stageline MPX-20USB 3-Channel DJ Mixer with USB Interface Technical Specifications:
- No. of channels: 4
- No. of inputs: 5
- Mic input: 1 mV, 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- Line input: 450 mV, 2 x RCA L/R
- Phono input: 9 mV, 2 x RCA L/R
- Master output: 1 V, 1 x RCA L/R
- Record output: 1 V, 1 x RCA L/R
- Headphones: ≥ 8 Ω, 1 x 3.5 mm jack, 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- USB: Yes
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- THD: 0.1%
- S/N ratio: 63 dB, unweighted
- Crossfader: Yes
- Power supply: DC 5 V/500 mA via USB interface
- Operating voltage (possible alternative): DC 5 V
- Power supply (possible alternative): DC 500 mA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 150 mm
- Height: 70 mm
- Depth: 140 mm
- Weight: 700 g