Akai MPC Studio Controller is a fully integrated, portable music production solution, specially designed to add a real hardware experience to you setup. MPC Studio is under one inch in depth and is available in two colours, aluminium or black. Welcome to production anywhere. The world is now your studio.
|MPC Studio Video|
The MPC Studio Music Production Controller fuses acclaimed MPC production with the processing power of your laptop or desktop computer. Its compact design allows the unit to fit easily into any laptop bag or backpack. The USB-powered MPC controller comes packed with MPC Software, which opens up 128-track sequencing capability.
MPC's great workflow will have you producing quality music in no time at all. Get creative with the 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, MPC Swing and the four touch-sensitive rotary knobs, which offer enhanced MPC software control. A standout feature is the large dot graphic LCD screen, meaning that you can create music without the need to look at your computer monitor.
Included MPC Software
Featuring up to eight pad banks--more than any other MPC ever—the included MPC Software delivers a huge 7GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000 and including 2 MPC Expansions. You can Instantly map, and real-time adjust VST plugins, letting you record the individual tracks as a Key group program, MPC drum program, or a VST/AU plugin.
Akai's MPC Software supports the following formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, SND, and REX.
Find it all in The Bank Expansion
With 7 Gigabytes and 300 Instruments, MPC's The Bank Expansion explodes with all the essential sounds of current production including bass, leads, effects, keyboards and much, much more.
You also get The 809; an MPC Expansion for punchy analogue drums, a full compilation of classic drum machine sounds.
Professional Go-Anywhere Capability
Akai Professional teamed up with several working music producers and musicians to create the MPC Studio from the ground up. Its built-in backlit LCD, 16 genuine MPC pads, and other powerful features give you the full MPC experience anywhere.
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Compact design is less than 1” thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
- MPC SOFTWARE for Mac & PC with 64-track sequencing capability
- 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing
- USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body
- Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
- Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
- 64-track sequencing capability
- Massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds of the classic MPC3000
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins
- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program or VST plug-in
- Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST/AU/RTAS plugin
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made
- Mac and PC-compatible
- Display: 360 x 96 dot graphic LCD w/back light
- Height:0.73 -0.89 inches (18.5-22.6mm)
- Width:11.2 inches (284mm)
- Depth:10.1 inches (257mm)
- Weight: 1.96 pounds (0.89kg)
- Power: USB
- MIDI I/O interface: 1 In / 1 Out via TRS to MIDI breakout cables (Included)
- Maximum events: unlimited (based on CPU)
- Resolution: 960 pulses per 1/4-note
- Sequences: 128
- Tracks per sequence: 128
- Drum pad: 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
- Drum pad banks: 8
- Sync mode: MIDI clock, MIDI Time Code
- Transport Controls: MIDI Machine Control
- Polyphony: 64
- Dynamic filtering: 1 State Variable Filter per voice (up to 8 pole, depending on type)
- Filter types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Band Boost, Band Stop, Analog Modeling, Vocal Formant
- Number of programs: 128
- Memory capacity: System Dependent. 2 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
- Plugin Supported as Host: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- Plugin Formats Available to other DAWs: VST, AU (Mac Only)
- Audio files supported: WAV, MP3, REX, AIFF, SND
- Word lengths supported: 32 and 64-bit
- Program Effects: 4 Insert Slots per Pad, 4 Sends to Track Effects per Pad
- Track Effects: 4 Inserts and 4 stereo Sends per Track
- Master effect: 4 Master Effect Slots Over 50 high-quality effects Included
- Plugin Formats supported: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- MIDI inputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
- MIDI outputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
- Standard accessories: Operator's manual TRS to MIDI breakout cable x2 (Included)
- Mac: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.11 with DVD–ROM drive
- Windows: 2 GHz Pentium® 4 or Celeron® compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended) 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (all 32 & 64-Bit) with DVD-ROM drive
- Click here for the MPC Software Compatibility Chart