The Reloop RP-7000 DJ Turntable is the ideal turntable for DJ's of all abilities. Whether you are a professional DJ looking for a turntable that will hold up under pressure in a club environment or whether you are a beginner wanting to learn beat-match manually this turntable is ideal for you.
This attractively designed turntable provides a robust motor and perfectly weighted plate system means that this is the perfect weight for your vinyl playback thus minimising drifting.
Also, the RP-7000 comes with digital speed correction, giving you, even more, reliability.
The 7000 comes with three interchangeable pitch ranges +/- 8%, 16% and 50%) and accurate digital fader controls, which help to deliver impeccably precise pitch analysis and resolution. These well-engineered functionalities mean that you can now beat-match quicker and easier than before.
The stop/start button comes with various torque settings, giving you complete control over the speed and reaction time of the turntable.
The reverse playback function opens up more creative possibilities. Also, the changeable start/stop times (ranging from 0.2 to 6 seconds) open up other creative avenues as well. The line/phono switches allow for professional integration with club standard mixer and amp setups.
The Reloop 7000 is built to an extremely high standard; the heavyweight design makes it a reliable place for your vinyl and the weight also reduces vibrations thus improving playback.
Reloop RP-7000 Direct Drive DJ Turntable Main Features:
- Quartz lock
- Metal housing
- Reverse Switch
- Shock proof feet
- Safetzy Mains Switch
- Pitch Range ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Classy painted metallic finish
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Easy to exchange, frelly revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
- Adjsutable torque (1.6 kg/cm - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 Sek.)
|Type||manual quartz direct drive turntable|
|Drive||quartz driven upper-torque direct drive|
|Motor||brushless DC motor|
|Speeds||3 speeds, fully manual|
|Turntable RPM||33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM|
|Turntable||aluminum die casting|
|Pitch||variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%|
|Torque||adjustable from min. 1600 - 4500 g/cm|
|Start-up time/tempo change||less than 0.2 sec.|
|Brake system||electronic brake|
|Wow and flutter||0.01% WRMS*|
|S/N ratio||more than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)|
|Admissible cartridge weight range||3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)|
|Anti-skating range||0 - 3 g|
|Start/Stop Buttons||2x start/stop buttons|
|Start/Stop Timer||Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)|
|Power input||13 W|
|Power supply||AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)|
|Dimensions||458 x 144.6 x 354 mm|
|Incl.||slipmat, target light but without headshell, cartridge and stylus|