Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 Professional Multiplayer Information:
The Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 is the new and improved, next generation, professional multiplayer which will replace the current club standard CDJ 2000 Nexus model.
Pro DJs from every genre have provided imperative feedback over several years which has helped Pioneer DJ develop and deliver the future-proof NXS2. This latest addition to the Nexus family delivers exceptional levels of control, finely tuned features and the maximum achievable sound quality for a clearer pristine sound.
|Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000NXS2 Official Introduction|
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 Professional DJ Mixer Information:
The Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 Professional DJ Mixer follows in the path of its predecessor the DJM-900 nexus with improved FX and new top-quality audio parts. Incorporated within the robust casing, the mixer has been fitted with a pioneering 64-bit mixing processor, enabling the sound to be more innate and meticulous. In addition to this there is also a quality 24-bit/96kHz soundcard, direct digital connection and improved analogue input.
The controls on the unit have been enhanced and are even more receptive as a result of a new gain structure, better EQ and fader curves, more precise clip indicator and peak limiter.
The DJM-900NXS2 MK2 now has even more scope for managing sounds and effects. There are 14 Beat FX including the new Vinyl Brake, Pitch, Helix and Ping Pong and improved Reverb. The FX Frequency allows the frequency range to be applied to effects, larger X-Pad with OLED screen for simpler viewing and a channel selection LED to instantly see which Beat FX is applied to which channel.
|Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 Official Introduction|
The following items are Included in the DJ package:
2 x Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 Multiplayers
1 x Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 DJ Mixer
1 x Free Headphones
1 x Free FLT-900 Mixer Case worth £189
2 x Free FLT-2000 Case worth £378
NEW FEATURES OF THE CDJ-2000NXS2 IN DETAIL:
Superior sound design, with support for FLAC/ALAC files
The CDJ-2000NXS2s sound design has been enhanced to produce the clearest sound and support the highest class formats possible:
- ALAC and FLAC support: DJ with the maximum quality formats.
- 32-bit D/A converter: eliminates unwanted noise and distortion on analogue sources.
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card: high-resolution sound reproduction with zero loss of quality.
- Upgraded Digital Out: guarantees a complete reproduction of high-res audio.
- Separate analogue power supply: Helps reduce any unwanted noise.
Faster browsing, additional detailed track information, and Full-colour touch screen
- Needle Countdown: touch a point in the track to see how many beats away it is.
- Shortcut button: switch various modes instantly, saving you valuable time between mixes.
- Keyword search: search for a tracks name with the integrated Qwerty keyboard.
- Multicoloured wave display: improved full-colour Wave Zoom and Wave Form viewing.
- Track Filter mode: take advantage of the touch screen to arrange tracks by Rekordbox information such as My Tags, BPM or Key.
Boost your potential and creativity with the expanded performance features
The CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the most popular features from the previous nexus model – including Auto Load, Slip Mode, Beat Sync, and Hot Cue, along with some new additional extras to take things to a whole new level:
- MIDI controller interface: connect the renowned DDJ-SP1 add-on controller with a single USB cable to control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using the Pro DJ Link technology – giving you instant access to more loops, Hot Cues and other beneficial features.
- Fractional beat Quantize: select either ⅛, ¼ or ½ beat Quantize for enhanced beat matching precision and versatility.
- 8 colour-coded Hot Cues: Get even more creative with two banks of four Hot Cues to deliver further choice and control in the mix. You can either prepare your cues and colours in Rekordbox and load via USB or use the easy workflow to set them why you are performing live.
Pro DJ Link unlocks a host of information and features
You can share one source across up to four different multiplayers and unlock a multitude of information and features such as Beat Countdown and Beat Sync. The new additions to the Pro DJ Link are below:
- A comprehensive Phase Meter: you can now see the track’s progression through the beats, bar and between the beats.
- Quantized Beat Jump: jump backwards or forwards 1 beat from the current playback position.
- Better beat grids for that perfect mix: The beat grids precisely match the Rekordbox beat grid to the microsecond, so you do not have to worry about your tracks drifting throughout the course of a mix.
Rekordbox track information and the NEW colour-coded Memory Cues
For several years top artists around the globe have analysed and prepared their tracks in Pioneer's Rekordbox software. This is so they can view crucial information on the player’s screen including Beat Countdown, Phase Meter and BPM. The new added extras to the CDJ-2000NXS2 are Memory Cues, which let you name individual cue points, e.g. ‘main drop’, followed by colour code and then see that information on the CDJ-2000NXS2s screen.
- Robust, anti-scratch aluminium top plate.
- Three-position lever for Slip Reverse, Forward and Reverse.
- Supports Rekordbox DJ HID control – a Rekordbox DJ add-on that will be available soon.
- Multicoloured USB port light: shows a colour you’ve pre-set in Rekordbox (e.g. blue for a techno USB stick) when you plug the USB stick in.
NEW FEATURES OF THE DJM-900NXS2 IN DETAIL
Achieve smoother mixes with the improved EQ, clip controls and faders
The DJM-900NXS2 has added nuanced frequency and volume controls for smoother, more dynamic mixing:
- New EQ curves: You now have even more precision across the high, mid and low range frequencies.
- Improved channel fader curves: the three curves have been finely tuned to give more accuracy and control over your mixes.
- Peak limiter: reduces unwanted distortion, even at high volumes.
- Improved clip indicator: Less clipping and more mixing due to the redesigned gain structure, this also ensures that the led meters do not drift into the red too early.
Premium audio components for a warmer, in-depth sound
Many of the DJM-900NXS2s audio components have been revamped to deliver clear sound with more depth and colour:
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and direct digital connection: accurately reproduces high-resolution audio for that perfect sound.
- Superior digital sound processing: 64-bit mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock – all deliver a warm and natural analogue sound.
- Better analogue input: a new phono amp circuit has been fitted along with a new signal GND terminal, to attach ground wires effortlessly from analogue turntables.
- Newly developed power supply: eliminates unnecessary noise and delivers a warmer natural sound.
Extra FX control and an independent Send/Return
The mixers FX and its controls have been entirely redesigned to deliver comprehensive levels of manipulation for further creativity and originality in your performances:
- New Sweep: replaces Gate/Comp
- Larger rotary knobs: for more nuanced control of all sound colour FX.
- New parameter knob: alters different parameters for each effect.
14 Beat FX:
- New FX: Vinyl Brake, Helix, Ping Pong, Pitch, improved Reverb.
- Bigger X-Pad with OLED screen: Changing the toggle FX and parameters couldn't be easier compared to the previous 900 nexus mixer.
- FX Hi, Mid, Low Frequency: choose which frequency range to apply effects to for added manipulation and creativity.
- Channel selection LED: simply identify which channels you are applying Beat FX to.
Independent Send/Return: connect either a Pioneer RMX-1000, RMX-500 or other external hardware and software to use in conjunction with the internal FX. InterApp support means you can use FX/Instrument apps on your iPad – for example the virtual RMX-1000 app.
DVS support, Two USB ports and 4 Phono Inputs for total flexibility and flawless DJ handovers
The DJM-900NXS2 has several inputs to offer you complete freedom to DJ with the source of your choice:
- 2 USB ports and a top-loaded input switcher: for swift and seamless DJ handovers between different PCs/Macs.
- DVS (Digital Vinyl System) control: use turntables/players to control rekordbox DJ performance software via the rekordbox DJ DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
- 4 Phono Inputs: connect up to 4 turntables to channels 1, 2, 3 or 4 for even more scope and flexibility.
Pro DJ Link via LAN or USB unlocks several advanced features
Pro DJ Link lets you connect and share source information on up to 4 multiplayer’s, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock numerous other advanced features including the admired Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox DJ and other DJ software with all 4 players.
High grade, rugged build for professional use
The DJM-900NXS2 is built to withstand vigorous professional use.
- Magvel Fader: highly responsive magnetic crossfader designed for smooth operation and superb durability.
- 2 headphone connection plugs: ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5mm MiniPin connections, also a great feature for duo and back-to-back DJ sets.
- Gold-plated RCAs: for the best sound quality on all connections