The Pioneer DJM350 mixer inherits similar functions and operability of the popular Pioneer DJM series of mixers often experienced in the club scene.
The mixer is equipped with four kinds of effects as well as an isolated 3-band equalizer—all of which allow the DJ to make a one-of-a-kind mix. The front USB port allows users to record their DJ mixes onto USB mass storage devices, check their own mix and take it with them to listen on other devices.
Capable of Recording Directly to USB Devices
Users can record their own DJ mix directly to a USB storage device without having to use a computer or recording device. As recorded DJ mixes are saved in the WAV file format, they can be imported and listened to on a PC or portable audio player.
Four Kinds of Effects Allow for Intuitive Remixing
The DJM-350 comes equipped with four kinds of effects—Filter, Crush, Jet and Gate. The intuitive controls allow sounds to be altered so original arrangements can be added to songs and users can enjoy DJing with all kinds of remixes.
Isolator Equalizer on Each Channel
The DJM-350 has a built-in 3-band equalizer (Isolator type) that allows a broad range of level control, from +9dB to -8 (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges. Each band can be controlled independently.
Digital System Means Clear Sound
The analogue signal is converted to digital via the shortest of circuits. The analogue and digital circuit are isolated from each other, and all signal processing is performed by a high-performance CPU that minimizes noise. The DJM-350 inherits the high fidelity design of the DJM series so users can enjoy DJ mixing with a clean, clear sound.
- Equipped with MIC/AUX terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or microphones.
- A Pioneer CDJ player can be used for fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control.
- All channels are equipped with peak level meters, which indicate the input level on each channel.
- The Crossfader Curve Adjustment function makes it possible to adjust the crossfader curve.
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 17 W
- Weight: 7.1lbs
- Dimensions: 8.58in(W) x 11.85in(D) x 4.19in(H)
- Headroom: 19dB
- A/D, D/A Converter: 48kHz/24bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.007% or less
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 97 dB (LINE)
- CD x 2 (RCA)
- PHONO x 2 (RCA)
- MIC x 1 (¼-inch PHONE x 1)
- AUX x 1 (RCA)
- MASTER OUT x 1 (RCA)
- HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 1 (¼-inch PHONE)
- REC OUT x 1 (RCA)
- CONTROL OUT x 2 (3.5mm mini-jack)
- USB A Port x 1
Finance is offered* on selected products and/or on purchases of a certain total value.
More information on ++expected monthly payments can be found in your shopping cart.
*finance is subject to status. ++ all figures quoted are estimations and subject to change, figures may also change according to your circumstances and the finance company that we use.