click on thumbnail to enlarge
Pioneer CDJ350 CD/MP3 USB Player (Pair)
The Pioneer CDJ350 will allow users to create DJ performances with various digital music files including MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files that are stored on different forms of media, including USB mass storage device class products or CD-R/RW discs.
The media player also includes Pioneers proprietary music management software, rekordbox, making it possible to manage music files on a computer for quick song selection when played back on compatible Pioneer players.
Compatible with Various Media and Music Formats
The CDJ-350 is compatible with various music formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF. All can be played either via a USB device or from CD-R discs. It also plays regular music CDs, so you can enjoy DJing with all major media and music formats.
Includes Music Management Software rekordbox
The music management software rekordbox that comes with the CDJ-350 analyzes the BPM and beat position of songs from your computer, allowing music to be categorized by genre and facilitating the creation of playlists. When the music analyzed by rekordbox is transferred to a USB device and then connected to the CDJ-350, it enables the song to be selected by genre, album or artist - making for fun and easy DJing.
BEAT Display Function enhances Scratch and Looping Performance
The CDJ-350 comes equipped with the BEAT Display function, which shows the beat position of a song and the playback point. This lets the user check the beat both by sound and vision, giving a feel of hand/eye/ear coordination to aid practice and performance of tricks such as scratching and looping.
Auto Beat Loop Function
With one press of the button, the DJ can enjoy all kinds of loop performances.
* Beat Loop: Matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop.
* Loop Divide: While playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm.
* Hot Loop: While playing a loop, returns to the start of the loop and plays it.
Auto BPM Lock Matches the Tempo with One Push of a Button
With just the push of a button, it matches the song that is playing to the preset master BPM. A beginner can easily match the tempos of two songs and enjoy real BPM mixing.
Create Playlist Function Allows the Immediate Registering of a Track
While playing music, all it takes is the press of a button to transfer a desired song to a playlist.
Connects to a Computer Allowing Use as a DJ Software Controller
Connecting the CDJ-350 via USB to a computer allows it to be controlled by MIDI compatible DJ software, as well as using the music files on the computer to enjoy DJing. It can also be used as an audio interface.
* Excellent vibration-resistance thanks to its Shock-Proof Memory and Floating Architecture.
* Four levels of settings can be made for the maximum variation range of a song`s tempo6%, 10%, 16% and WIDE (audio CDs only for WIDE mode)
* Thanks to the Resume function, when a disc is removed and later reloaded, it returns to the previous point.
* Playable Media: Music CDs, CD-R/RW, USB devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
* Playable Files: MP3, AAC, WAV (44.1 kHz/16bit), AIFF (44.1 kHz/16bit)
* File formats compatible with USB storage: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
* Weight: 5lbs
* Dimensions: 8.66in(W) x 11.36in(D) x 4.21in(H)
* Frequency Response: 4Hz to 20kHz
* Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006% or less
* Power source: AC 120V (60Hz)
* Audio output voltage: 2.0V
* USB Ports: USB A Port x 1, USB B Port x1
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115 dB (JEITA)
AUDIO OUTPUT TERMINALS
AUDIO OUT (RCA)
CONTROL (3.5mm mini-jack)
Finance is offered* on selected products and/or on purchases of a certain total value. finance available* on this item:
|1 Year||£100.46 per month++|
|2 Years||£56.77 per month++|
|3 Years||£42.53 per month++|
|4 Years||£35.66 per month++|
*finance is subject to status. ++ all figures quoted are estimations and subject to change, figures may also change according to your curcumstances and the finance company that we use.
There is no specification available for the Pioneer CDJ350 CD/MP3 USB Player (Pair).
There are no reviews for this item. Be the first to review the Pioneer CDJ350 CD/MP3 USB Player (Pair)
Please report any dead links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in the form below and we will contact you back and beat the price you have seen elsewhere.