The Kam Derby FX-Bar Lighting Effect is an all-in-one portable system that features multicoloured, room-filling stage and DJ effects; Ideal for bands, Mobile DJs, performers, school plays, wedding parties and much more!
|Derby FX-Bar Video|
The Derby FX-Bar all-in-one lighting system consists of two high-performance RGBW Par cans, and 2 x wide angle LED Derby FX lights, which are mounted on the included stand.
FX-Bar's five operational modes include Sound-to-Light, Auto, Master/Slave, DMX512 and remote control mode. Each mode can be selected via the back of the bar, or via the supplied wireless remote control.
If you are looking for a 4-in-1 lighting effect that takes minimal time and effort to set up, then Kam's Derby FX-Bar is the perfect choice for you!
- Kam Derby FX-Bar
- Portable all-in-one stage DJ effects & lighting system
- Dynamic, ready-to-go lighting for performance or parties
- 2 x derby FX plus 2 x multicolour par cans
- Includes lights, controller bar, stand, gig bag and remote control
- Full wireless remote control of the unit
- 2 x room-filling, wide angle derby effects
- Spectacular moving beam effects
- Creates superb multicolour wash effects with the par cans
- Set up and ready to rock the party in minutes!
- Ideal for parties, bands & DJs or performers on-the-go
- Perfect for schools plays or wedding parties
- Fully individually positional par cans and derbys
- Each par can has 12 x 1w RGBW LEDs
- Operation modes: Auto, Sound-to-Light, Master/Slave & DMX512
- Plus remote control mode
- 3, 7 or 11 DMX512 control channels
- Maximum ambient temp: 40°C
- Power consumption: 60w
- IEC mains power input
- Mains input voltage: 220-240V / 50/60Hz
- Unit dimensions (WxDxH): 725 x 200 x 150mm (not inc stand)
- Stand dimensions (WxDxH): 90 x 90 x 130mm (closed)
- Weight: 5.5Kg
- Product code: 9018-D
- EAN barcode: 5060165399581
- Amazing for the price! Review by Mark Salter
Quality Customer Service Price Value
I've used my fx bar 3 times so far, and it works perfectly. It's lightweight and takes literally seconds to set up. All the effects look great, and it's easy to program through the remote.
I would highly recommend! (Posted on 30/12/2016)