The Chauvet FXpar 3 is an LED lighting effect, which delivers multiple eye-dazzling effects, all from one compact Par unit.
|FXpar 3 Video Intro|
FXpar 3 boasts multiple technologies in a single fixture; these include three powerful 8W Quad-colour (RGB+UV) centre LEDs, together with Red, Green, Blue SMD LED lights and SMD strobes.
You can effortlessly trigger FXpar 3's multi-fx with Chauvet's compatible IRC-6 multi-function, Infrared Remote Control (sold separately) or use FXPar's integrated sound-activated and automated programs to create breathtaking effects that will guarantee to add visual flare to your lighting show.
- Compact light effect par with various technologies in a single fixture
- RGB + UV in centre wash for increased colour mixing and effects
- Separate control of centre LEDs, RGB SMDs and SMD strobes for dynamic effects
- Compatible with IRC-6 Remote
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs
- Power linking saves additional time setting up
- Fits well in the CHS-40 protective VIP Gear Bag
- Easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
- DMX Channels: 3 or 9
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (LED): 3 LEDs (quad-color RGB + UV) 8 W, (2.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectanc
- (white SMDs): 27 LEDs (cool white) 0.5 W, (0.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (RGB SMDs): 18 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 0.5 W, (0.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle: 22°
- Field Angle: 46°
- Illuminance: 1,118 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 9 units @ 120 V; 16 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 62 W, 0.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 59 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz