- 1U rugged, reliable rack mounting digital power amplifiers
- Three models in the KXDR series to suit most needs
- Outstanding build quality and reliability
- Stereo, mono and bridge mode operation
- Peak level LEDs
- 30Hz low cut filter / Input sensitivity switch
- Balanced XLR outputs plus Speakeron outputs
- Balanced XLR inputs
- High efficient and reliable switching power supply with power factor correction (PFC) technology
- Soft start, clip limiter, power limiter, thermal cut, DC, AC, short circuit
- Upgraded cooling fan with magnetic suspension technology and low noise
- Compact size - 19 inch width x 1U height x 232mm depth
- Light weight design - only 3Kg for all three models
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20Khz - 0.5dB | Input sensitivity: 1V
- S/N ratio: 100dB | THD: 0.03% | Damping (5H-1KHz): 280
- Input impedance: 10 KOhms unbalanced / 20 KOhms balanced
- Slew rate: 20V/uS | Crosstalk@rated output 8 Ohms 1KHz A-B/B-A 80dB
- Universal power supply : 85~270V / AC 50Hz /60Hz
- 800 watt power amplifier
- 400w+400w @ 4 Ohms
- 200w RMS+200w RMS @ 4 Ohms
- 100w RMS+100w RMS @ 8 Ohms
- 800w @ 8 Ohms bridge mode
- 400w RMS @ 8 Ohms bridge mode
|DJ Equipment Finance
The DJ Shop have been offering finance to our customers since 1997. We use the largest and most reputable Finance companies in the retail sector. Finance is available on orders over £200.00
Who can apply for DJ Equipment Finance
You can apply for DJ Equipment Finance as long as you meet the following criteria:
Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week) or unemployed and single house persons will be considered depending on your credit score.
|Below Are Some Finance Examples Over 1, 2 & 3 Years|
|We Offer The Following DJ Equipment Finance Options
12 Months buy now pay later - where you have 12 months to pay the DJ Equipment Finance balance in full at 0% interest. Options to pay are: 12 equal payments, balance in full inside 12 months or payments anytime inside the 12 months as long as its paid in full in the 12 month period
|How Does DJ Equipment Finance Work
Select the items you want, place them in your basket, go to checkout, then choose the finance option.
Decide how much deposit you want to pay, the period of time you want the finance over and then complete the application.
If you are approved you will have an option to electronically sign your forms and sign the agreement online (electronic signature). Following this, one of our DJ Equipment Finance team will call you to arrange the payment of your deposit. If you have signed via electronic signature we will then be able to ship the goods the same day as long as they are in stock. If you have to sign paper forms these will need to be posted to us before we can ship the goods.
|How Long Does It Take To Apply For Finance
The application normally takes about 5 minutes to complete as long as you have all the information that is required. Your application is then processed by the finance company and we will normally get an instant decision. Some finance applications take longer if they are referred by the finance company to their underwriters. If they need more information or is a border line approval this can sometimes take up to a couple of hours however this is rare.
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
When will I receive my equipment?Normally once forms are all signed and all the equipment is in stock we can ship for next working day delivery.
Will I have a credit check done on me?Yes. All finance companies do credit checks to determine whether or not they can offer you finance.
Do I need a bank account?Yes. You need a bank account that can accept Direct Debits.
Do I need to pay a deposit?Yes. Minimum is £30.00 or more (option to put a larger deposit down)
Is it safe to apply online?Yes. It is very safe to apply online as our website is secured by Thwate which is one of the leading secure servers in the world
|What Personal Information Do I Need?
We will require normal personal details for the finance company to make their decision:
Full name, address and postcode (if lived at current address less than 3 years then previous address required)
|If You Have Questions That Have Not been Answered Above Please Contact Us By
Telephone: 02380 784500
Writing: The DJ SHOP 11-13 Church St, Shirley, Southampton, SO15 5LG
In Person: We welcome you in person to come into our large store for a coffee, chat and a demo.