The XGA-4000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-4000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 4000 watts of Instant Peak Power (700 watts RMS), the XGA-4000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, along with a limiter circuit switch, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-4000 boasts XLR and ¼-inch balanced inputs, as well as RCA unbalanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 23-pound enclosure, the XGA-4000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
- 4000 Watt IPP* High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and ¼” (6.5mm Jack) balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- 10Hz – 50kHz frequency response at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz – 20 kHz) > 90dB
* Instant Peak Power
|Frequency Response||10Hz ~ 50kHz ±1.5dB|
|Signal to Noise (LF / HF)||>90dB|
|THD (LF / HF)||> 0.1%|
|Maximum Input Level||21dBv/9v|
|Damping Factor (F=1kHz 8Ω)||>350|
|Input Impedance||20K Ω|
|Fuse 5mm x 20mm||AC 115v/230v 50~60Hz|
|Output Stereo 8 Ω||2 x 250W RMS|
|Output Stereo 4 Ω||2 x 350W RMS|
|Output Bridged 8 Ω||700W RMS|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19” x 13.8” x 3.5”|
|(482mm x 350mm x 88mm)|
|Net Weight||23.4 lbs (10.6 kg)|
Finance is offered* on selected products and/or on purchases of a certain total value.
More information on ++expected monthly payments can be found in your shopping cart.
*finance is subject to status. ++ all figures quoted are estimations and subject to change, figures may also change according to your circumstances and the finance company that we use.