Search Site
Items:
Total £0.00

i T4000

Finance from as little as £111.12 Per Month. Finance options are available at checkout.

£3,759.00

Be the first to review this product

Brand

Quick Overview

i T4000
i T4000
Finance from as little as £111.12 Per Month. Finance options are available at checkout.

£3,759.00

Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)

This product has no reviews yet.

Details

The Crown I-Tech Series offers amazing power, light weight and ease of use for touring sound and installed sound applications. Onboard DSP provides a wide array of signal processing, greatly reducing the need for rack components and rack wiring. Onboard DSP features 24-bit, 96 kHz A/D and D/A converters. All models are compatible with the HiQnet Network and TCP/IQ networking. Digital audio and HiQnet/IQ control signals connect to the amp via a single CobraNet cable in optional CN models, coming soon. Pushbutton DSP presets simplify the setup for various loudspeaker arrays. The Global Power Supply works anywhere in the world, and offers PFC (Power Factor Correction). It is a switching power supply for reduced weight. I-Tech amplifiers have the highest output voltage in the industry (200V peak), which provides clean transient peaks. The 3rd-generation patented Class-I (BCA®) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and allows low AC current drain. A front-panel control screen shows advanced diagnostics and status information.

Features

- Unmatched power in a 2U lightweight chassis.

- Global power supply with Power Factor Correction.

- Onboard DSP.

- Connects to Harman Pro HiQnet and Crown TCP/IQ™ network (CobraNet input available in optional CN models, coming soon).

- LCD control screen allows easy setup, diagnostics, and DSP presets for various loudspeakers.

Finance is offered* on selected products and/or on purchases of a certain total value.

More information on ++expected monthly payments can be found in your shopping cart.

*finance is subject to status. ++ all figures quoted are estimations and subject to change, figures may also change according to your circumstances and the finance company that we use.

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: i T4000

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Price
Value
Quality
Customer Service
i T4000